Dave White "Air Maxes" ???info n pics???

Jus like the title says....i've seen the pics of the stabs that weren't released
pimp.gif
and the paintings that he did of the AM90's, AM1's, and AM95's.....iwas wondering if anyone on here has actual pics of those shoes. much appreciated thanks!

Last year, Dave White dropped some an exclusive neon colorway pack of Air Max 87's, Air Max 90's, and Air Max 95's. However, one shoe unfortunately didn't make the cut and that was the Air Stab. But the light at the end of the tunnel is emerging, and according to Dave White if all goes well with Nike, we can see a neon Stab dropping soon enough.

DaveWhiteStab.jpg

one of the best stabs and max 1. dont get it why nike scrapped em

Minus the AM lights, there's all 4 that were released.
They threw the neon AM95's in with the 'pack'.
308000628.jpg

goodlooking out! wait....those AM Lights are dave whites? i jus copped those from JD over in the UK..

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

goodlooking out! wait....those AM Lights are dave whites? i jus copped those from JD over in the UK..

No.. that's what I posted.. MINUS the AM lights...

ok, something I've been meaning to ask but was scared cuz I feel like I should know but:

Who is Dave White and why does he get his own colorways?

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

ok, something I've been meaning to ask but was scared cuz I feel like I should know but:

Who is Dave White and why does he get his own colorways?
he makes those splatter paintings of sneakers on canvas.

afew months back when i was going to supreme nyc, i saw Dave rocking the am1's..... when did these drop? all of them are hottness minus those white joints.

Basically, I'd pay a hell of a lot of money for those Stabs in a size 11. Easily the best Stab colorway I've seen yet.

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

afew months back when i was going to supreme nyc, i saw Dave rocking the am1's..... when did these drop? all of them are hottness minus those white joints.

December '05 is when they released @ Size? in London.
Here's some more pics from the event.. Well, not really an event, Dave was doing a painting of the Stab at the store.
314235978.jpg

314235983.jpg

314235986.jpg

me & Dave in Barcelona.. he loves his AJ V's...
224355956.jpg

224355946.jpg

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

314235986.jpg

Best pic I've seen of these bad boys!!! I need these in my life BAD!!!! I'd pay a good amount of cash to get my hands on a few pairs ofthose!!!Best Air Stab colorway of all time hands down!!!
pimp.gif

What up Bee? You seem to have all the info and the kicks.

So what up with the Stabs? Did they not release with the 1's and the 90's?

Is it me or does Dave White look like Stash?

What up Phil!
Nah, they didn't release with the rest of the pack. Only a few samples were made, for whatever reason..
Ha... Stash White.

^^^man just seeing the picture of you puttin that V on dave makes my smile.......... cool how peoples intrests bring them together

Actually...whatsup with those Neon AM Lights...I'm a sucker for this colorway and have never even seen those. What's the scoop on them, anyone care toshare.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Actually...whatsup with those Neon AM Lights...I'm a sucker for this colorway and have never even seen those. What's the scoop on them, anyone care to share.
recent JD exclusives...u can get em for about $250 shipped if u got a UK hookup...i hate that the states dont get the same colorways as UK when itcomes to air maxes...
mad.gif

damn those stabs are the best stabs ever, production or not. hey cubanbee any idea why dave white stopped doing his clothing line? oh yeah for anyone else thatis wondering a few years ago i think around 2005 or so dave white used ot make a clothing line and you could get his paintings on Tees and some other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom