Dave White x Air Jordan 1 Retro

video-002032.jpg

Jordan Brand is launching its "Wings for the Future" program at several high schools throughout the country. With goals to inspire and motivate todays youth through education, sports and creativity, the program will have Jordan Brand employees conducting weekly workshops. The workshops involve career development, essay writing and graphic design while combining the basketball court with the classroom.

In honor of the launch of the program Jordan Brand has collaborated with Dave White, a well known UK artist best known for his canvas paintings of classic sneakers. This Air Jordan 1 will be limited to 23 pairs and will be auctioned off at Sole Collector beginning today.

video_image-005936.jpg

video_image-005938.jpg

video_image-005930.jpg

video_image-005931.jpg

video_image-005932.jpg

video-002032.jpg

Jordan Brand is launching its "Wings for the Future" program at several high schools throughout the country. With goals to inspire and motivate todays youth through education, sports and creativity, the program will have Jordan Brand employees conducting weekly workshops. The workshops involve career development, essay writing and graphic design while combining the basketball court with the classroom.

In honor of the launch of the program Jordan Brand has collaborated with Dave White, a well known UK artist best known for his canvas paintings of classic sneakers. This Air Jordan 1 will be limited to 23 pairs and will be auctioned off at Sole Collector beginning today.

video_image-005936.jpg

video_image-005938.jpg

video_image-005930.jpg

video_image-005931.jpg

video_image-005932.jpg

They can keep the shoes just give me the box. Only person I see rocking these is Evil Knievel

They can keep the shoes just give me the box. Only person I see rocking these is Evil Knievel

i like the skills involved, but i aint a fan of stars and stripes. very interesting print on the laces.

i like the skills involved, but i aint a fan of stars and stripes. very interesting print on the laces.

Back
Top Bottom