Davey D on 103.5 the bomb in SAC ???

Hey, what happened to davey D in the morning. He was replaced by Short E... and everyone basically moved up a slot in Radio.

anyone know what the deal is? where he went? what's he doing now? why he's no longer with 103.5?

Because he sucks.. he was kicked off 102.5 because he sucked and now he's god knows where... He has to be the most uneducated radio host I've everheard.

that white Davey D is lame...im glad he's off the radio. he was playing off of the real Davey D from the bay (the hip hop political activist). the whitedavey d used to bash people who listened to reggae music but did no live a rasta life. dude is super lame

That cat was cool....he got his love/hate relationship with listeners.......he did annoy at times esp when he bashed on his female lady hosts.....now I thinkmornings listening the the radio is boring.....who knows what really happened....maybe it was true ratings were down....maybe he needed more money.....maybe heleft back to New Orleans.....or bigger market in LA. Good luck Davy.....and I miss those reggae rapping.

Back
Top Bottom