David Blaine is that dude, 17 minutes? Wow.

impressive, I wonder if dude worships the devil liek me
devil.gif
laugh.gif
jk jk

If the previous record was 16 minutes then this isnt too out there. I can believe but I would like to see the video for sure

yeah that might be cool, but for his next trick he is going to see how long he can hold his pee

^ Corny.

I highly doubt this is legit. He barely reached the 6 minute mark last year in new york. How on earth is it possible to add another 11 minutes on top of thatwhen he struggled so much before?

False.

���

This video is only of the ending but I watched it on Oprah earlier this afternoon. Set up seemed legit. He breathed pure oxygen for 23 minutes, submergedhimself, and stayed in the tank for 16+ minutes. I don't see how any trickery could be involved.

I'm pretty sure you get brain damaged for holding your breath for that long
I think the limit is around 4 minutes and any more can result in brain damage

I read he got his heartbeat down to 20 beats a min...!!! When he did the last 1 he was already underwater for like 2 days.. His next stunt is guna try andbreak staying awake for the longest.... like 12 days with no sleep!!!

ya'll read the part about inhaling pure oxygen to flush out CO2, right? your body is a sink for CO2, especially with your hemoglobin/blood having a muchhigher affinity for CO2 than O2. "flushing" out the CO2 will make most of ya'll last 5-10minutes easily, while a professional could do it muchlonger.

Originally Posted by twincsitty

I read he got his heartbeat down to 20 beats a min...!!! When he did the last 1 he was already underwater for like 2 days.. His next stunt is guna try and break staying awake for the longest.... like 12 days with no sleep!!!
Thats crazy. 12 days with no sleep. Dude is gonna have some serious mental/helth problems after that stunt.

Back
Top Bottom