David Fincher: House of Cards( BEWARE OF SPOILERS) (series) starring Kevin Spacey

Also reported to have been an *** hole to the staff of a security guards on the HoC set, allegedly saying “I don’t want n****** on my set anymore.”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-House-Cards-accuses-Kevin-Spacey-racism.html

If all this was true, Spacey can go **** himself for all I care. As much as I was a fan of HoC, I’d rather them get this racist pedophile out the paint.

But I have no interest in seeing Claire at the helm of all this. Her character lost too much likability in the past 2 seasons.

Might as well scrap the whole thing imo. Last season was buns. Season before that wasn’t a whole lot better. Fincher leaving really threw things off kilter.

I couldn't even make it halfway through last season, and you're right, the season before that was trash too. Good riddance

Change of directors was really evident in the latter half of the last season. Was borderline soap opera type 'ish with the poor dialogue and script. Cathy Durant being in a coma after being pushed down a 'flight' of 2 stairs was laughable. :lol:

The OG BBC show was significantly shorter at 12 one hour episodes.

Well let's say the season I left off at and didn't finish was where the opening scene is Frank pissing on his father's grave.

Well let's say the season I left off at and didn't finish was where the opening scene is Frank pissing on his father's grave.
oooooh
u know what
the broke up twice
the season ur talking about
and last season
so ur right
my bad i forgot about that
but honestly
u aint missing nothing
show so trash now

DkBUtNrV4AA9jRR.jpg

:tongue:

You came to this conclusion quickly.
May I ask how many episodes of this Season it took for you to arrive at such?
I think he basing it on the spacey allegations
As in they can keep it
Even though he’s not in the cast anymore
He ain’t supporting it
At least that’s how I think he meant it

I think he basing it on the spacey allegations
As in they can keep it
Even though he’s not in the cast anymore
He ain’t supporting it
At least that’s how I think he meant it

Yep. I am not going through a Michael Scott -less Office situation again

Yep. I am not going through a Michael Scott -less Office situation again
Never watched that, but I finessed Ep1 today at the office and it wasn’t short of Savagery.

Eight episodes to wrap as well, yea man hang in there....I think you’ll find it worth the price of admission.

Wow :lol: @ this first ep.

Act like they want to move on but the first 20 min is nothing but name dropping Francis :lol: Then when Claire breaks the 4th wall she's says "Are you still with me?" Like these writers figure fans will not make it past 30 min of the show now that Francis is gone.

Its crazy cuz time has passed but not enough to basically dig up Frank's corpse and use it to drive the plot.

I know this the final season but Claire should be making the show her own. Did a good job to show Claire actually misses Francis.

The rich brother and sister seem formidable. Get the feeling it'll be Lane's character that did the real dirt.

Glad Doug is basically gonna be the 2nd storyline running in this.

Diane Lane is ****ing scrumptious. Adding her man :evil: Then Claire

Back
Top Bottom