David Sides Kanye West Tribute

eek.gif
pimp.gif

I thought his Bed, Like a Boy, and Party Like a Rockstar are all amazing as well. I got it in my favorites. If anyone wants the notes to Party Like a Rockstar,it's F#F#G#A, BBBBBBBC#, F#F#G#A, C#C#C#C#C#C#BA, F#F#G#A, BBBBBBBC#DC#, C#DBC#ABAbA Even if you can't read notes just go to this site and play it ontheir java piano. It's simple. You'll figure out what part is supposed to be what. The first note on the piano (the further left key) is C, thenobviously D,E,F,G then A, B,C and so forth, if it's sharp (#), it's the black key to the right, flat (b) is the black key to the left

http://www.pianoworld.com/fun/javapiano/javapiano.htm

Don't know why I bothered typing that, but he should try to get on tour with Kanye, Jill Scott, Floetry, or any of these artists who pride themselves onusing live bands and instruments.

Yah he's pretty good.

If I sat down, I could do that, it's just time.

His flashing lights is off, wrong chords, its (A, C#, F#, G# as a chord), then (E, G#, B, C#), then (D, F#, A) with B then C# added on as it moves up, repeat.

But anyways, he is good, so props to him.

can anyone list the songs he does in order? i dont know why, but it seems like i'm having trouble with a lot of these

^^^

1. Good Morning
2. Champion
3. Can't Tell Me Nothing
4. Flashing Lights
5. Everything I Am
6. Good Life
7. Stronger (He killed this one!)

This guy is so ill. Nice gesture as well to do this for Dr. West.

Originally Posted by CoolGreyGray

His flashing lights is off

i noticed that as well, but the guy is mad talented. i love to hear tracks i know as hip-hop songs and samples played acoustically

Coming from someone who plays piano, I always love seeing stuff like this. He's really talented.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

His flashing lights is off

I noticed it too, but I felt bad because it was a tribute you know?

i think he noticed it as well...its only off the first time... he fixed it...i honestly think he slipped cuz he noticed it asap... he just played it offgood... watch his right hand...

the tribute is a free download on his myspace....along with a few other songs he's done in the past

that was pretty good.
I think he should have played more of "Everything I am"
that would have been ill
He's good though

Back
Top Bottom