David Sides Kanye West Tribute

get ready to see a thread on this dude everyday from now on. thats 3 today
laugh.gif
smh.gif

that was so-so. people hyping this guy obviously don't know many musicians though since people who can play like him and pick up stuff/arrange stuff by earlike him are a dime a dozen, and probably in every high school band class in the nation. call it hate but im stating facts. that's nothing to be impressedby

Originally Posted by Beats05

that was so-so. people hyping this guy obviously don't know many musicians though since people who can play like him and pick up stuff/arrange stuff by ear like him are a dime a dozen, and probably in every high school band class in the nation. call it hate but im stating facts. that's nothing to be impressed by

Thank god someone else in this forum is rational about this guy. I haven't been impressed by a single thing I've ever see him do. Pop songs, and rapsongs, especially, are the simplest forms of music.

Yeah its cool and all but he could have executed his plan much better. He wants to use this opportunity to send his condolences but he also has some ulteriormotives. Maybe hoping someone will notice and get him something out of it or a big break.

He does have talent but he could have put up a little something better as a description then "SUBSCRIBE NOW!!!!" and a link to his myspace. Ifhe's serious he could have mentioned why he did it and his condolences with a link to more near the bottom as well.

I saw this on Kanye's site the other day...I forgot to post it...It's pretty amazing...R.I.P. Donda West

Back
Top Bottom