David Stern Interview On Jim Rome Is Burningvol. where'd it go?

Did this bastard really find a way to pull this vid from youtube and the internet? In it, Jim asks a nice little question that leads into Stern being forced toconfirm or deny that he rigged the 85 draft. Jim says something like "wait a minute. youre saying you didn't rig the draft in 85?" Stern'sresponse is something like "i'm not going to answer that right now. that's for another time". anyway, one has to see the video to get thefeeling that Stern kinda slyly admitted something. has anyone seen it? I cannot find it! thanks

Originally Posted by ericescobar

Did this bastard really find a way to pull this vid from youtube and the internet?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

"ill see you at the sparks game...."

"haha...uhhh.....probably you will not.....good night commissioner!'

smh.gif
at this arrogant douchebag citing Allen Iverson as an example of a guy who jumped to the NBA after 1 year of college ball (at the 5:00 mark). AI played 2years at G'town. Ear Fat must've been thinking of Stephon Marbury. Although why the NBA commissioner would voluntarily mention either of those guys isbeyond me.

I still can't believe Stern takes home more than $11 million per year in base salary as NBA commissioner. Probably one of the main reasons he's so fullof himself... always acting like a know-it-all prick when he's interviewed.

Back
Top Bottom