DAVIDSON BEATING G-TOWN LIKE I PREDICTED APPRECIATION!!!

g-town doesn't want it with that boy. go 'head g-town, get at him with that stingy defense...he's still gonna light you up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

curry and his crew ftw!
g-town is puttin the clamps down on curry...it's still early tho. curry go could off at any minute.
put one in the win column!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i love watching curry play and have seen davidson play a couple times but your @%$% is ridiculous

i love how people gloat in the fact that they picked an upset right, yet when they "thought," preached another bum team winning itall like it's tomorrow's news, they were "just going out on a limb."
eyes.gif

SuckAtInternet.jpg

oh %@%$..
laugh.gif

Wow, they lost?! Good thing I switched to Kansas in the Final Four. Werent they up by like 20???

you make claim after claim, and hop on to whichever player is "hot" at the moment like you have some sort of entitlement, or as if you discovered himplaying in a barn like Neon Bordeaux. Yes, this is only a messageboard, but you have zero credibility at all regarding ANYTHING involving sports. I'mhoping you make these threads and proclamations ONLY with the intent to get a rise out of people on this board. If that's the case, it's working. Ifnot, and you truly believe what you are typing then you need to sit down with a sports almanac, watch ESPN classic, or whatever it takes to give yourself some"self-made" intervention because its pathetic.

This thread is no different than you "picking" the Grizzlies to be your team at the beginning of the season...actually it is different, because Iwould almost guarantee that YOU had never heard of players like Michael Beasley before the season, Stephen Drew before the tourney, or anything else alongthose lines. You are a classic bandwagon fan...people will argue with you until they are blue in the face, but they will not respect anything you have to say.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

you make claim after claim, and hop on to whichever player is "hot" at the moment like you have some sort of entitlement, or as if you discovered him playing in a barn like Neon Bordeaux. Yes, this is only a messageboard, but you have zero credibility at all regarding ANYTHING involving sports. I'm hoping you make these threads and proclamations ONLY with the intent to get a rise out of people on this board. If that's the case, it's working. If not, and you truly believe what you are typing then you need to sit down with a sports almanac, watch ESPN classic, or whatever it takes to give yourself some "self-made" intervention because its pathetic.

This thread is no different than you "picking" the Grizzlies to be your team at the beginning of the season...actually it is different, because I would almost guarantee that YOU had never heard of players like Michael Beasley before the season, Stephen Drew before the tourney, or anything else along those lines. You are a classic bandwagon fan...people will argue with you until they are blue in the face, but they will not respect anything you have to say.

god damn Double J TELL "EM HOW YA FEEL NEXT TIME

you make claim after claim, and hop on to whichever player is "hot" at the moment like you have some sort of entitlement, or as if you discovered him playing in a barn like Neon Bordeaux. Yes, this is only a messageboard, but you have zero credibility at all regarding ANYTHING involving sports. I'm hoping you make these threads and proclamations ONLY with the intent to get a rise out of people on this board. If that's the case, it's working. If not, and you truly believe what you are typing then you need to sit down with a sports almanac, watch ESPN classic, or whatever it takes to give yourself some "self-made" intervention because its pathetic.

This thread is no different than you "picking" the Grizzlies to be your team at the beginning of the season...actually it is different, because I would almost guarantee that YOU had never heard of players like Michael Beasley before the season, Stephen Drew before the tourney, or anything else along those lines. You are a classic bandwagon fan...people will argue with you until they are blue in the face, but they will not respect anything you have to say.
84615fe0d028f3b3435d90564f7ff0207aa363c.pjpg

dont get too full of yourself jrain, its not a big deal. i picked them too. i thought georgetown (& hibbert) were overrated the whole season.

roll.gif
Chester McFloppy wrote:

84615fe0d028f3b3435d90564f7ff0207aa363c.pjpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

MY MAN!

hly_sht_cat.JPG

laugh.gif

Stephen Drew before the tourney,
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

this dude just said stephen DREW
roll.gif
roll.gif

this dude calls me out for me not knowing anything, and then says stephen DREW
roll.gif

btw doublej's, i love all of your daily s&t question posts. it's like you go to yahoo! sports and read all the headlines and pick which one youwant to be the s&t question of the day.
laugh.gif

Please post a screenshot of your bracket showing this pick a week ago.

Back
Top Bottom