DAVIDSON BEATING G-TOWN LIKE I PREDICTED APPRECIATION!!!

LOL at J RAIN's grave.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah J RAIN = FR3SH's little brother

ON topic, it sure did kill my bracket, but I give props to Davidson for a job well done. Got a couple friends who attend that school that are happy now.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

Stephen Drew before the tourney,
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

this dude just said stephen DREW
roll.gif
roll.gif

this dude calls me out for me not knowing anything, and then says stephen DREW
roll.gif

btw doublej's, i love all of your daily s&t question posts. it's like you go to yahoo! sports and read all the headlines and pick which one you want to be the s&t question of the day.
laugh.gif

You know what I meant bamma.....

Say what you want about my choice of thread topics, but I have the knowledge to backup anything that I post here on NT...the difference between you and me(besides the looks, muscles, and education) is that I have no problem admitting when I am wrong, or have no issue in learning something new. If the best youcan do is call me out for making an obvious freudian slip on calling Stephen Curry, Stephen Drew, then so be it......I don't don't think you want to gotit-for-tat with me on all the things you have said that were off-base or flat out wrong here on NT......

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

Stephen Drew before the tourney,
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

this dude just said stephen DREW
roll.gif
roll.gif

this dude calls me out for me not knowing anything, and then says stephen DREW
roll.gif

a DoubleJs brain fart doesn't take away from your bull *#$@.

the difference between you and me (besides the looks, muscles, and education)
laugh.gif

roll.gif
i still can't get understand how mr. sports knowledge doublej'sgot stephen curry and stephen drew mixed up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that basically overrules everything he said in his
mad.gif
rant.

9jnIZfPT.jpg
= stephen drew

ekzvfoo6.jpg
= stephen curry

glad i could help you differ the two doublej's
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Say what you want about my choice of thread topics, but I have the knowledge to backup anything that I post here on NT...the difference between you and me (besides the looks, muscles, and education) is that I have no problem admitting when I am wrong, or have no issue in learning something new. If the best you can do is call me out for making an obvious freudian slip on calling Stephen Curry, Stephen Drew, then so be it......I don't don't think you want to go tit-for-tat with me on all the things you have said that were off-base or flat out wrong here on NT......

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no offense, but if you try to air someone out at least make sure your post doesn't have any flaws (stephen DREW)

laugh.gif
at this dude not even addressing Double Js ethering and nitpicking on one thing.

I agree with JBlack, let's get it done

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

LOL at J RAIN's grave.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah J RAIN = FR3SH's little brother

ON topic, it sure did kill my bracket, but I give props to Davidson for a job well done. Got a couple friends who attend that school that are happy now.

At least FR3SH makes me laugh.

nah chill, i actually like when FR3SH posts, it's interesting.
Yeah, Fr3sh is at least somewhat humorous and entertaining. JRain is just flat out annoying...

And
roll.gif
smh.gif
@ this dude completelydisregarding an entire post about his idiocy, and turning to a typo to defend himself.
laugh.gif
Can't say I'm surprised...

Back
Top Bottom