Daybreakers was better than I thought it'd be.

iblink

Banned
Really though. The whole human greed undertone of the movie really opens your mind the the possibilities. Whether it be oil, coal, or whatever, man kind willalways find a way to corrupt itself. And if an alternative is found that will be more effective could always be counted out if it upsets the status quo. Goodstuff. Not a lot of gore and gruesome mess. This, dare I say, was the best vampire movie I've seen since blade.

I liked the premise of the movie. But the ending was just horrible to me. I think the social commentary wasnt even that great.

Ehhh, I thought the redundant ending was mad corny. I think the first Underworld was the best vampire movie since Blade, but that's not really saying muchconsidering the competition (Twilight).

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Ehhh, I thought the redundant ending was mad corny. I think the first Underworld was the best vampire movie since Blade, but that's not really saying much considering the competition (Twilight).

indifferent.gif
Terrible.

Ehhh, I thought the redundant ending was mad corny. I think the first Underworld was the best vampire movie since Blade, but that's not really saying much considering the competition (Twilight).

I don't consider Twilight a vampire movie. Vampires burn in sunlight, not "glisten" or whatever the hell it is.
Underworld was sick, especially with Victor
pimp.gif
, but I'll have to checkout Daybreakers this weekend.
Also, I'm gonna see Book of Eli as well, but I'd like to know what ya'll would think of it.
Even my teachers said I should see it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Daedalus Kalais

I don't consider Twilight a vampire movie. Vampires burn in sunlight, not "glisten" or whatever the hell it is.
pimp.gif
, but I'll have to check out Daybreakers this weekend.
Also, I'm gonna see Book of Eli as well, but I'd like to know what ya'll would think of it.
laugh.gif
Book Of Eli was dope, plot wasn't all that but the action scenes were sick.

i really high hopes for this movie but when i watched it, i was really disappointed. it was just "blah" if that makes any sense.

this movie started with promise. i liked it even when most of the theater was laughing at some stuff. it slowly turned into one of those cheesy "B"movies you see on science theater 3000 or something. i like hawke but this movie just missed its point. that being said, i still enjoyed it. didn't mindit, didn't love it.

waste of money i was mad and the only reason i didnt walk out cause i was tryna waste time till youth revolt started so i could sneak in and watch that worstof all after the movie was finally over it made me not even wanna stay and sneak into the movie me and my girl just went straight home. dumb +@@ movie....BTWunderworld was kinda good i enjoyed all 3. theres suppose to be a 4 i heard somewhere. its suppose to continue where the 2nd left off

I liked it I feel like it was another good start for 2010... Book of Eli was dope btw. Best movie out imo (after avatar, I guess)

Originally Posted by Daedalus Kalais

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:

pimp.gif
, but I'll have to check out Daybreakers this weekend.
laugh.gif

i just had like 6 friends in a group tell me today not to pay for book of eli. im disappointed so ima go find it online
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom