DAYLIGHT SAVING. Don't forget.

Monday is going to be brutal. Even if I go to bed an hour or two early.

Ya I'm ok with losing an hour of sleep as long as it stops getting dark so early.
Losing a hr of sleep doesn't have anything to do with it getting dark early. The weather aint gonna change for how we manipulate how we measure time.

oh, just bc I'm mexican you people are happy that is daylight savings time huh, the sun will be out longer, less time for me to steal your car's stereo? 
mean.gif

I already set my clocks forward this morning. Don't wait til you HAVE to feel it. Out-synchronize the system.

I love daylight savings time summer is coming

I think that's the only downside! It occurs during a time when we're typically on "vacation".

As a kid I used to hate it because the streetlights came on earlier, so we had to stay in front of the house.

As a working adult I love it. That feeling of leaving work an hour early can't be beat!

I like this, feels like I'll still have the day to do stuff after work.

I gotta start graveyard next week. Whats the win in dst for graveyard shift workers?
In Oct we had to work 9 hours and only got paid for 8 because the clocks went back an hour.
But now the tables turned and we only worked 7 hours and will get paid for 8.

You missed it unfortunately. Maybe if you are there next year.

Last edited:
In Oct we had to work 9 hours and only got paid for 8 because the clocks went back an hour.
But now the tables turned and we only worked 7 hours and will get paid for 8.

You missed it unfortunately. Maybe if you are there next year.

Is this something common? I'm surprised that the systems don't adjust it, or at least a manual override.

Back
Top Bottom