Dayton ,Ohio people

I think I'll go to Dayton Mall if they got them.  I think there might be some people lined up, but I dont see these being an instant sellout.

saw them in person, not a fan of the elephant print but the leather, and mid sole looks promising. looks like ill be copping my first pair of j's in over a year

These 3's are the best quality retro in quite some time.  Very impressed.  Doubling up for sure.

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S. More details TBA after the Super Bowl. 

5383295367_5b010f87b7_b.jpg

^^ man if I only had the money to come to that event..I guess OH takes another L, cause we won't have anything like that come here..

Originally Posted by casekicks

^^ man if I only had the money to come to that event..I guess OH takes another L, cause we won't have anything like that come here..
It's not till this summer, maybe things will change and you can make it out. Let me know what's good.

Man if I went up to my wife and told her that I/us were flying to Texas for a shoe event, I honestly think she'd punch me in the face..LOL

Originally Posted by casekicks

Man if I went up to my wife and told her that I/us were flying to Texas for a shoe event, I honestly think she'd punch me in the face..LOL
roll.gif
But it would so be worth the punch!
roll.gif

I'm nominating this as the Post of the Year!!!!!!!!

The 3's are still at almost every store I've been to over here in Columbus, I would assume its the same in Dayton?

Yeah I have seen the 3's all over Dayton still.
How about that storm that just rolled through the last two days?

Crazy bro!!

I've lived in Ohio my whole life and have never seen a ice storm like this, I let my car warm up for a half hour and still had a good ten mins of scrapping.....smh

There will be a sneaker event in June of this year. CSS III. Mark it down. Be there or your loss.

Anyone know if HOH in Columbus is getting/has the Kobe VI 3Ds?  I called yesterday and the woman I talked to had no idea.

Casekicks- Cincinnati in June. Mark it on the calender. Aren't too many details as of yet. Date is June 11th I believe.

Casekicks- Cincinnati in June. Mark it on the calender. Aren't too many details as of yet. Date is June 11th I believe.

corey get outta this thread, keep yo !$% in the kentucky thread! haha

Casey- i will be hitting you up today if you see this.

Met some cool people while in line at HOH for the Kobes in Columbus. Any of you guys on here?

I live in the bus, but def wasn't me....dont do kobes (or many new releases for that matter)
ohwell.gif

Yeah -- I usually dont do Kobes either -- but the looks of the Rices had me hooked so I waited it out for a pair. Not too bad, got there around 7:30am for a 9am opening -- snagged the last 11.

I had no idea there was a HOH in Columbus..I might have to make the 1 1/2 hour drive up there and check it out..Is it worth the drive?

Back
Top Bottom