DB Foamposite One? Maybe...

Haven't seen a thread or heard much about this. But Nike tweeted this in the DB freestyle

I don't think they're just crazy nice, but I'm definatly going to try and get my pair. I've never been able to get a DB release before, so it's not looking good already lol

I knew a guy that went to the "DB freestyle" event tonight, he said Nov 9th release date and "Hyper-quick strike" so they sound stupid limited and my shot went right out the window for these

Also looks like the sole is black on the outside and red on the inside

View media item 595963

Last edited:
Did he mentioned if the wind runner and hat were included? If so, price would be close to $400. Geez, I hope not.

I didn't even think to ask him, I hope not, because yes the price would almost double. Cant see wearing it all together anyway, that looks tacky to me

i got my eyes locked on these bad boys
devil.gif

Just read on sneakernews tht the RD is November 9th for the DB collection. Ya'll better get ready

Yep, and STUPID limited... Still gonna try to grab them, but to this day I have yet to buy a QS for retail

Dope, but no dope enough for me to go through the nonsense its gonna take to get them...

I don't support resell but in these, I might have to pay the price[emoji]128534[/emoji] I love red kicks

Last edited:
Its too early to worry about copping these. Once it's gets close to RD I'll worry about that.

IMO these are worth the 250. Unlike the past two foams that dropped

It is too early to worry about it, but I'm done worrying now. This way come RD and I don't have them I won't be so salty

Back
Top Bottom