DC Fam help a visitor out

Im in DC till Sunday, wanna know whats really good out here for the weekend. Staying nearby Dupont Circle, thats all I really know about my geographical situation.

Def. want to hit up a nice spot to check out my Vikings smash the Bucs tomorrow , and also any chill night spots

A heads up on any crazy halloween events poppin up would be nice too

DC has something or somewhere for everyone. Depends on your scene or crowd I guess.

Dupont Circle is a good central location to many locations......Georgetown, Chinatown, U. St, Adams Morgan, etc.

Buffalo Billiards on 19th St. is probably one of the closest Sports Bars to you. Walking distance from Dupont. I have been there to watch a few Boxing fights and it was cool.

With this nice weather I would recommend checking out one of the rooftop lounges, clubs/bars. Ozios, rooftop at the Donovan House, top floor of the W Hotel for nice view. Hit up Hamiltons or Old Ebbit Grill for a late night bite to eat.

Hit up G town this morning, the new nike store is dope. They have a display of Jordans 1-23 all in georgetown colors that looks amazing. Ate at Ben's chili also, kinda pricey but I think it was worth it.

Thanks for the advice guys and if any cool parties are happening tonight or tomorrow let a playa know, got 2 more nights to ham it up out here!

Back
Top Bottom