DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

All you did was post old information :lol:

"Additional reshoots" and "finish his (Zack's) vision". How does that equal "throughout the process"?

Pleast tell me you know what post production is. Cuz the main impact Joss will have is in editing and that's done in post.

My mans. :lol:. Do YOU know what "post production" is? :nerd:

https://www.raindance.org/the-13-steps-of-post-production/

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/postproduction

Joss Whedon is filming, writing, and rewriting. He is not just "editing" nor is he only on board in a technical post-production capacity...

Nobody ever said this :lol:

Who even brought up the end result of BvS? :nerd:

JL is based on a story from him and Terio so I don't expect much change

Last edited:
All you did was post old information :lol:

"Additional reshoots" and "finish his (Zack's) vision". How does that equal "throughout the process"?

Pleast tell me you know what post production is. Cuz the main impact Joss will have is in editing and that's done in post.

My mans. :lol:. Do YOU know what "post production" is? :nerd:
I guess you don't know what editing is either :lol:

Trying to flip the question on me as if you didn't phrase this as if Joss was on the project from the jump with that "throughout the process" nonsense.

Joss Whedon is filming, writing, and rewriting. He is not just "editing" nor is he only on board in a technical post-production capacity...
You keep saying things nobody ever said.

You're either poorly comprehending or purposely pretending other **** was said.

I never said Joss was just editing. I said that's where his main impact will come in.

I never said anything about a technical capacity in post production. Again do you really know what post production is before you googled it to post that link? There is no technical capacity. Where do you even get that bull **** from?

I said Joss was coming in for post production and your reply to that was no its not just post. You posted two weak *** links about **** everybody knows that didn't change anything about what I said.

A couple hrs later after you learn what post production actually entails and now you're talking about Joss filming and writing. Now that you know what post production is do you understand what post production is?

Cuz nothing from what I originally said changes given the fact I never brought up bull **** about technical capacity and "just" editing.

Nobody ever said this :lol:

Who even brought up the end result of BvS? :nerd:

JL is based on a story from him and Terio so I don't expect much change
I don't see him bringing up the end result of BvS.

I see him saying he doesn't expect much change.

Change with Joss stepping in for post. He doesn't expect much change from that.

But I see now that it was just you bringing up BvS and tay replied to your entire post.

Last edited:
Cats will argue over anything in this thread
laugh.gif
I learned my lesson. I just let people have their opinions and keep it moving.

Anyways, def looking forward to seeing this gem this weekend. I'm gonna marathon all 3 DCEU movies in preperation.

Last edited:
Anyways, def looking forward to seeing this gem this weekend. I'm gonna marathon all 3 DCEU movies in preperation.

That's a good idea. Bout to throw on MoS tonight and BvS Directors Cut tomorrow after the game. Friday can't get here soon enough.

I got free tickets to see it tonight but it's almost a 1.5 hour drive...couldn't commit that time :smh: if anyone is in the South Bay Area and wants my 2 tix PM me.

Last edited:
That's a good idea. Bout to throw on MoS tonight and BvS Directors Cut tomorrow after the game. Friday can't get here soon enough.

I got free tickets to see it tonight but it's almost a 1.5 hour drive...couldn't commit that time :smh: if anyone is in the South Bay Area and wants my 2 tix PM me.

PM Sent.

Damn. I would want to marathon it too, but I don't want to go through suicide squad again.

Superman is cool. BVS has dope moments like all the action is cool.

Suicide is pretty whack to me. At the time I came out thinking it wasn't that bad, but now I'm like eh.

WW looks really good from trailers. Way better colors and brighter and doesn't take itself too serious.

I have my reserved seating for tom

Only dope part about SS is the intro's for the squad members. :smokin

After that, it goes downhill pretty quickly. :smh:

Last edited:
after end of watch and fury, would have said dude is the perfect person for the project

Last edited:
Glad WB  has a critically approved DCEU movie. I have no doubt this movie is crossing that billion dollar threshold.

Back
Top Bottom