DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

studios encourage it but it's a Nolan film and WB pretty much gives him free reign to do whatever he wants so it's most likely his decision

it has to be for ticket sales right? i dont recall ever seeing a world war 2 movie that wasnt rated r because of the realistic graphic nature of war.

Last edited:
if it's the studios choice, yes it's definitely for ticket sales

but just because it's Nolan and he probably has an open bank account for any films he wants to make with WB so if he really wanted it to be rated R then he could have

maybe the film just isn't as graphic? sometimes it's just the amount of blood being shown that pushes it to R category so maybe it's just in that border?

these are all guesses of course but Nolan just seems like he has enough clout to do what he wants that if he wants it the movie to be R then it will be R

Movie Was Everything I Wanted It To Be, Action Scenes Were Top Notch, Amazonians Were Pure BadAss 10/10 For Me Although My Biggest Gripe Was The Unnecessary Kiss/Implied Love Scene [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] 10 Sec This Movie Didn't Need At All

In the fact that they both take place around WW2 and they battle Nazi's, and then there's a guy named Steve who has to catch a plane at the end, then yes. Basically.
WW was WW1 though, and there wasn't any Nazi party yet. 
ohwell.gif

In the fact that they both take place around WW2 and they battle Nazi's, and then there's a guy named Steve who has to catch a plane at the end, then yes. Basically.

WW was WW1 though, and there wasn't any Nazi party yet. :\

Forgive me, fellas. I knew the plane he flew was WWI era but the Grey uniform that Stryker wore reminded me of Johan Schmidt's TFA. All good.

I mean I don't think they'd actually have her riding like this :lol:
View media item 2453089
it's probably just going to be a plain invisible jet where you don't see anything including the pilot

though you might see a cool scene where someone who doesn't fly is just standing or something like this in the air
View media item 2453090

Kiss wasn't the problem. Just don't feel they had enough of a connection. I get it with her curiosity of man and her being fine to Trevor and all, but it was too soon

imo they made a big mistake killing Trevor so soon.

Last edited:
I don't know I think they had great chemistry.
He was at her side the whole time, he was kind to her and almost never lied. He had the right mind set. Didn't seem forced to me.

I see what you mean, but what the hell else would he do. Any other incarnations is the same thing. Just there in the war.

Unless they made the setting in this modern time with Trevor around. He was cool, though. Pine did a great job.

If only he was GL

Kiss wasn't the problem. Just don't feel they had enough of a connection. I get it with her curiosity of man and her being fine to Trevor and all, but it was too soon

imo they made a big mistake killing Trevor so soon.

I thought he was great in the role but he was gonna be grandpa status in the current timeline anyway. It made sense for him to die sacrificing himself for the cause.

I thought he was great in the role but he was gonna be grandpa status in the current timeline anyway. It made sense for him to die sacrificing himself for the cause.

Of course in the current timeline. I meant for if they continue the sequel in the past

I thought Pine and Gadot had great chemistry

Their character arcs were believable and the relationship was as well. They connected quick but the intimacy felt very honest and was structured so that I supported it

I loved their chemistry, one of the best part of the film.

Everything was set up well from the first time he saw her, the sexually filled banters, teaching her how to dance, it all worked well.

Pine did a great job with his little reactions and facial expressions to seeing Diana in his world and how optimistic and pure she was and in a very short period of time, you just saw dude slowly falling for her.

Honestly, who isn't gon fall for a girl like gal. That smile, she was cute in the film, naive to a mans world. Easily fall in love.

And like Steve said as well, it ain't like Pine is average :lol:

Back
Top Bottom