DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

What I hope doesn't happen is wb sees what's happening and aborts everything and just goes back to what they were doing before the mcu created the shared universe which is making 1256655555621 batman movies

I actually like dc/wb's ambition. They're just misguided. It's the opposite issue of fox who have less lofty goals and just want to play it safe

There's a lot of people on the internet relishing in this. People who legitimately wanted DC to fail. Guess they got their wish. I'm concerned about GLC and JLD even getting made at this point. Wanted to see the whole Corps flourish and see my girl Z in live action. Definitely ain't going to see my guys Booster and Ted. |l :smh:

This **** is genuinely making me sad, the entire league is ****ing a punchline. We've far surpassed the Superman is boring stuff, the DC is brand is going to be treated like **** at the box office for years to come due to the ineptitude of Warner Brothers

The crazy thing is, DC comics are flourishing with Rebirth right now. Jeff Lemeire is about to drop a team book led by Mister Terrific that I'm actually excited about. :lol:

My shop had to double their order on a Mister Miracle series because it's selling out. The owner stashed a copy for me behind the desk when I couldn't make it on a Wednesday. I didn't even ask him. He was just looking out because I've been going there for a few years now. :pimp:

Still hoping Geoff Johns (with Jon Berg) can do for the movies what he's done for the comics. The only problem is the hurdle of the WB executives, which have no f****** idea what they're doing.

I wouldn't want DC to fail at all, I wish they would stop. If major comic book films start failing, then people will start talking fatigue of the entire genre and we won't get as much as these anymore.

The crazy thing is, DC comics are flourishing with Rebirth right now. Jeff Lemeire is about to drop a team book led by Mister Terrific that I'm actually excited about. :lol:

My shop had to double their order on a Mister Miracle series because it's selling out. The owner stashed a copy for me behind the desk when I couldn't make it on a Wednesday. I didn't even ask him. He was just looking out because I've been going there for a few years now. :pimp:

Still hoping Geoff Johns (with Jon Berg) can do for the movies what he's done for the comics. The only problem is the hurdle of the WB executives, which have no f****** idea what they're doing.
When I read this and look at your avi I cant help but :lol:.

I wouldn't want DC to fail at all, I wish they would stop. If major comic book films start failing, then people will start talking fatigue of the entire genre and we won't get as much as these anymore.

I'm fairly sure there will be quite a few casuals that will be like, 'JL didn't meet the hype so why watch Infinity Wars' smh

This might not be as bad if Suicide Squad never came out. 2 team ups with high profile actors involved that weren't well received (SS was horrific) but thanks to that I can see DC just sticking to solo movies for a long while

DC's best bet right now is to build their universe around their Female Characters which have been the most successful with Harley Quinn/Margot Robbie and Wonder Woman/Gal Gadot. Gotham Sirens, Batgirl, Harley/Joker, Harley/Poison Ivy, more Wonder Woman movies etc.

DC's best bet right now is to build their universe around their Female Characters which have been the most successful with Harley Quinn/Margot Robbie and Wonder Woman/Gal Gadot. Gotham Sirens, Batgirl, Harley/Joker, Harley/Poison Ivy, more Wonder Woman movies etc.
I honestly wouldnt pay to see any of that ****, Wonder Woman maybe but I dont want the JL or even its male members on the back burner for this

That's what I wanted DC to do to start. That's what marvel did in the beginning and it worked.

But DC had to learn it the hard way
Oh no you misunderstand, when I say for a while I'm saying we wont see another Justice Leauge or team-up of any sort for 10 to 15 years atleast. They need to strengthen their brand and if they lack confidence in group films then they will ignore them for the foreseeable future

Oh no you misunderstand, when I say for a while I'm saying we wont see another Justice Leauge or team-up of any sort for 10 to 15 years atleast. They need to strengthen their brand and if they lack confidence in group films then they will ignore them for the foreseeable future

Justice League coming out 2019 bruh

Back
Top Bottom