DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

the whole third act is probably aquabro in his classic orange/creen suit in action and we didn't see any of that yet

looks like there's going to be underwater war too

i want to see that extended trailer on the big screen, they showed the shazam, cap marvel and into the spiderverse trailers in front of venom last night and it just multiplies everything 10 folds

Trailer looked good to me. Oddly bright but I rock with it.

The fighting looked good. Mera's "running" looked halfhearted as **** though.

I'm a DC fan but this trailer looks terrible. Gonna get slaughtered by critics just like Venom. Best case scenario it comes and goes like Justice League and is mediocre.
I really dont get what yall see in this movie
Damn for real? :lol:

EDIT

Oh ****, a grip of y'all thought this was terrible :lol: :smh: DC is never gonna catch a break.

I think this at least has potential to be better than Ant-Man.

Last edited:
I feel like Im in opposite land. Most people love the trailer I hate it. When I liked previous DC trailer a lot of people disliked them.
This one just makes the movie look full of colorful cgi and gives it a cheesy cheap look. Story doesnt seem like it can be good any way you slice it.
I already see it having a 20% on rt or 5.5 on imdb. Which doesnt mean it cant be a fun movie but its laughable that Aquaman can have a good story/good acting in this setting.
Whole thing reeks of horrible.
We'll see who's right and who's wrong come late december. I know Im gonna be right though

New trailer was aight, definitely better than the first one tho.

Hopefully Wan turns the dial down on Aquabro.

Trailer looked good to me. Oddly bright but I rock with it.

The fighting looked good. Mera's "running" looked halfhearted as **** though.

Damn for real? :lol:

EDIT

Oh ****, a grip of y'all thought this was terrible :lol: :smh: DC is never gonna catch a break.

I think this at least has potential to be better than Ant-Man.

This being better than ant man isnt that hard to do :lol:

But yeah the only issue is aquabro and the cgi for me. This was a really good trailer in my book

Last edited:
This being better than ant man isnt that hard to do :lol:
IMO even WW isn't better than Ant-Man.
But yeah the only issue is aquabro and the cgi for me. This was a really good trailer in my boon
See I came in to this knowing a few things off jump; Momoa does not have much range and I accepted Aquabro with his portrayal in JL. The other thing is Amber Heard is not really good at acting.

If this would of been a dark trailer then y’all would be complaining about typical DC Bron dark. Put some color and now it’s to much. It’s aquaman for goodness sakes. Oh WW is way better then ant man come on now I preferred it over Spiderman that year

Last edited:
The first AntMan is among the bottom 3 marvel movies. Havent seen the second one to comment.
WW is the best DC movie so far.

antman > iron man 2, iron man 3, gotg 1 and 2

Wrong... wrong

There is a clear bottom 5 of MCU movies (in some order, but IM3 is clearly the worst):
IM2
Dark world
First avenger
Thor
IM3

If we're doing all marvel movies, then the clear bottom ones all come from foxverse

Any thing fantastic 4, wolverine origins and elektra all come to mind first.. apocalypse is also worse than IM3.. ditto X3.. also the last punisher movie was gawd awful

The first AntMan is among the bottom 3 marvel movies. Havent seen the second one to comment.
WW is the best DC movie so far.

Best DC movie is the dark knight.. then batman begins.. then legio batman.. then '89 batman.. then the batman returns

That's without including animated movies, which there are a decent amount that are better than WW

O and you're wrong on antman, as I pointed out above

Best DC movie is the dark knight.. then batman begins.. then legio batman.. then '89 batman.. then the batman returns

That's without including animated movies, which there are a decent amount that are better than WW

I'd put Lego Batman over Batman Begins.

Best DC anything is the dark knight returns part 1 and 2

I'd put Lego Batman over Batman Begins.

I dunnio why, but the lego movie kinda ruins lego batman for me.. like that movie was too good that lego batman gets judged a lil less because of it

Like TDKR I'm sure would be viewed a lot better weren't for TDK and BB.. not that those 2 movies are same level.. but kinda like AOU, where people expected certain things and don't fully appreciate the movie for what it is

Naw TDKR was a product of Nolan strolling himself thinking he was bullet proof. Movie was just dumb for the most part

Back
Top Bottom