DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I wouldn’t say it’s a cool thing, but he hasn’t had any good movies for a minute.

Don’t blame him for SS tho. That could’ve had every A Lister and still been a trash *** movie the way it was written and directed.

Dude's a hard sell; It's just tough for i personally taking him seriously. In every action role he's in, he still seems to be living his Bad Boy days.
Like i said, way more talent out there than the guy from Hitch.
Enemy of the State? Ali? Men In Black? I, Robot? I Am Legend? All that is just Will "living his Bad Boy days"?

At this point I can't really value your opinion when it comes to movies and actors.

Are there other talented actors out there? Sure. Are there even more talented actors than him? Yeah. That doesnt take away from Will Smith's talent though.

Last edited:
Enemy of the State? Ali? Men In Black? I, Robot? I Am Legend? All that is just Will "living his Bad Boy days"?

At this point I can't really value your opinion when it comes to movies and actors.

Are there other talented actors out there? Sure. Are there even more talented ctors than him? Yeah. That doesnt take away from Will Smith's talent though.
Lol, this is hilarious. iRobot? Men in Black? I am Legend? That's the best, really? You forgot Ali.
Dude, value it, or not, all you want.
WILL SMITH IS A BAD ACTOR. Period.

Lol, this is hilarious. iRobot? Men in Black? I am Legend? That's the best, really? You forgot Ali.
Dude, value it, or not, all you want.
WILL SMITH IS A BAD ACTOR. Period.
You can't read? :lol:

Ali is the second movie I named.

And this is Will Smith's resume.

Youre the one saying hes living his Bad Boy days in other action roles.

This is a clear example that shows you can not tell the difference between different acting performances. So its highly likely you dont know what good acting is.

I mean seriously who but you thinks Will Smith in Bad Boys is the same acting as Will Smith in I Am Legend? :rofl:

Your opinion on anything acting related means nothing man. PERIOD.

You can't read? :lol:

Ali is the second movie I named.

And this is Will Smith's resume.

Youre the one saying hes living his Bad Boy days in other action roles.

This is a clear example that shows you can not tell the difference between different acting performances. So its highly likely you dont know what good acting is.

I mean seriously who but you thinks Will Smith in Bad Boys is the same acting as Will Smith in I Am Legend? :rofl:

Your opinion on anything acting related means nothing man. PERIOD.
Lol, greaaat. You loved I am Legend, didn'tcha? You're right though, Bad boys is a bit of mindless fun as compared to the I am Legend method acting. Well, his attempt at it.
I get it, he's a beacon to some, funny even. I liked Independence Day; think Fresh Prince joins the Air force on some save the planet hijinks.
Certain genres of acting are lost on the guy. If you don't get that he's mediocre at best, and is pretty much typecasted at this career-point, then well, actually nah, I've lost all hope already.
Here's to a stellar Alladin performance . No really; pretty obvious where i stand, but gl to him.

Dude's a hard sell; It's just tough for i personally taking him seriously. In every action role he's in, he still seems to be living his Bad Boy days.
Like i said, way more talent out there than the guy from Hitch.
:lol: Ok man

Lol, greaaat. You loved I am Legend, didn'tcha?
We were talking about acting performances not movies :lol: Keep up.

You're right though, Bad boys is a bit of mindless fun as compared to the I am Legend method acting. Well, his attempt at it.
Damn we can stop here. You trying so hard and don't even know what method acting is :lol:

Certain genres of acting are lost on the guy.
To say this, I'm not even sure you know what youre talking about.

Will Smith's entire career has been comedy, sci-fi, action, and drama.
and is pretty much typecasted at this career-point
This is pure ignorance. I get it now though.

Most know about Will's meticulous formula to choosing his movies. To say he's typecasted as if hes some actor Hollywood put in a box is pretty ignorant.

We were talking about acting performances not movies :lol:
Ha, this guy. He picks his darn movies, and I'll ask, all your semantics aside; what's the last critical hit he starred in? When was it?
You just won't admit he's a bad actor, aren't you? Keep holding that L. Lol.
Dude's career is gone downhill (i take 0 pleasure in admitting it) and you're in denial.
He is A TERRIBLE ACTOR. It's simply name-recognition at this point, and sadly in your case, Nostalgia. Ain't no sweat, Bad Boy 3 got you.

Ha, this guy. He picks his darn movies, and I'll ask, all your semantics aside; what's the last critical hit he starred in? When was it?
This is irrelevant.

You can't tell the difference between Will Smith in Bad Boys and Will in the Wild Wild West :lol:
You just won't admit he's a bad actor, aren't you? Keep holding that L. Lol.
Dude's career is gone downhill (i take 0 pleasure in admitting it) and you're in denial.
See this is how I know your ignorance is abundant.

What does being in a critical hit movie have to do with being able to act? One does not dictate the other

Also this isnt about Will's career or him not being as good as he use to be.

You're all over the place. I dont know if its this hate for Will or the ignorance and trying to lash out at me makes it look worse. And to think you want me to hold your L :lol:

At this point I'm just waiting for the next post of bull **** you'll come with.

Wow, first ep of Doom Patrol was really good.

Way better than Titans.

Warner Bros. Boss Confirms the DCEU is Over As We Know It, Thanks to 'Wonder Woman'

1c91a7b936a8f74af7c10586e98a96d4

Wonder Woman strikes down the DCEU (credit: Warner Brothers)

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/wonder-woman-killed-dceu-100048696.html

It’s official, the DCEU is dead, with Warner Bros’ chief Kevin Tsujihara confirming the studio has moved away from the idea of a connected universe for its DC superhero properties – otherwise known as the DC Extended Universe.

“The universe isn’t as connected as we thought it was going to be five years ago,” Tsujihara told The LA Times. “You’re seeing much more focus on individual experiences around individual characters. That’s not to say we won’t at some point come back to that notion of a more connected universe. But it feels like that’s the right strategy for us right now.”

And who’s responsible for the death of the interconnected DCEU? Wonder Woman.

“What Patty Jenkins did on Wonder Woman illustrated to us what you could do with these characters who are not Batman and Superman. Obviously, we want to get those two in the right place, and we want strong movies around Batman and Superman. But Aquaman is a perfect example of what we can do. They’re each unique and the tone’s different in each movie.”

7ca35a0543ea6a049913337291c5e371

Kevin Tsujihara, Chairman and CEO of Warner Bros., and Director Patty Jenkins seen at The World Premiere of Warner Bros. Pictures “Wonder Woman” at The Pantages Theatre on Thursday, May 25, 2017, in Los Angeles. (Photo by Eric Charbonneau/Invision for Warner Bros./AP Images)

So, it appears that sometimes heroes don’t wear capes – Wonder Woman seems to have done more to secure the future of Warner Brothers DC movies than Batman or Superman, which is an astonishing achievement. 2017’s Justice League was intended to be the culmination of Warner Bros.’ DCEU, bringing together Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash, and Cyborg, but that crashed and burned, changing directors halfway through and undergoing extensive reshoots, which led to an over-baked and under-proved mess of a film.

The film grossed £496 million worldwide against a break-even point of £566 million, making it the lowest overall gross of the DCEU. It’s clear a course correction was overdue.

Tsujihara continued, “The upcoming slate, with Shazam, Joker, Wonder Woman 1984 and Birds of Prey, feels like we’re on the right track. We have the right people in the right jobs working on it.”

Those ‘right people’ include Patty Jenkins returning for Wonder Woman 1984, David Sandberg heading up Shazam, Todd Phillips directing Joker, and Margot Robbie collaborating with Cathy Yan for Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn), which sounds like a strong line up to us (even if we do hate that full Birds Of Prey title).

You’ll be able to see Shazam first, it’s in UK cinemas next month – landing on 5 April.

Yeah we'll probably never get another Justice League film with this current iteration of DC hero's. I bet Aquaman/Wonder Women act like JL never happened and every other new character moving forward wont even reference it or one another. Damn shame

Last edited:
They shouldn't do away with the shared universe.. They should just build slowly towards it. Really take their time. Like they should've from the beginning.

They should just make an announcement that they strike Mos BvS and justice league from the continuity and that they are beginning the shared universe with the WW movie.

How dudes saw the MCU and decided to rush to bvs, death of superman and skip over origin movies for iconic characters that have never had their own movies I'll never know

The only choice I agree with what they did, starting with superman.. also, didn't need a batman origin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom