DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

How dudes saw the MCU and decided to rush to bvs, death of superman and skip over origin movies for iconic characters that have never had their own movies I'll never know

The only choice I agree with what they did, starting with superman.. also, didn't need a batman origin
Death of Superman, one of the biggest comics of all time, being reduced to a 10mins fast forward montage was one of the absolute worst things in CBM history. Jessie eisenburg as lex is #1

Death of Superman, one of the biggest comics of all time, being reduced to a 10mins fast forward montage was one of the absolute worst things in CBM history. Jessie eisenburg as lex is #1

Even the basis for batman and superman going at each other, was rushed

Doesn't make sense.. I mean I get going there inevitably, but the 2nd damn movie when you have established much of anything

Even the basis for batman and superman going at each other, was rushed

Doesn't make sense.. I mean I get going there inevitably, but the 2nd damn movie when you have established much of anything
I mean I can go on forever about BVS but I’m sure it’s all been said thousands of times.........

But I’ll say it again

. Batman uses guns and kills so what’s the point of even using hand to hand combat?
. Old Batman already?? Just throw out all potential of any villain stepping in without throwing the old man concept away?
. “1% chance” is one of the worst 1 liners of all time and makes absolutely no sense
. Lex......... lex lex lex lex lex
. Martha
. Martha
. Oh goodness let’s throw doomsday in for no reason....... one of the biggest villains of all time.....
. Jesus symbolism Jesus symbolism Jesus symbolism Jesus symbolism Jesus symbolism Jesus symbolism Jesus symbolism, oh did you see the subtle symbolism?
. Gotham and metropolis now only a mile away....... so I guess Superman just doesn’t cross the bridge to help at all becuase........ ahhh. Jesus symbolism Jesus symbolism ......
. Martha
. Batman fight in the warehouse but since he uses guns why didn’t he just shoot and kill them?
. Superman can’t find his mom yet can hear all the worlds problems and finds them all just fine. Batman can find his mom doe
. Superman doesn’t just tell Batman lex has his mom

Ok I’ll stop for now.... lol

Last edited:
I just dont understand how the military figured out Superman didnt kill those people overseas but Batman couldnt, its usually the opposite, and why was he tried if they knew he didnt kill those people?

I just dont understand how the military figured out Superman didnt kill those people overseas but Batman couldnt, its usually the opposite, and why was he tried if they knew he didnt kill those people?
Batman couldn’t figure out wheelchair dude wasn’t cashing his personal checks :rofl:

Last edited:
DC definitely planned to time their trailer release so it'd drop the same week as Captain Marvel. They ain't slick

Idk what they hope to achieve by that though lol

I'm down for Shazam. The post Snyder era looks decent.

Shazam actually looks good to me and I think will be better executed than aquabro

Or at least I hope.. need to look up the director's other work

Warner Bros. Boss Confirms the DCEU is Over As We Know It, Thanks to 'Wonder Woman'

1c91a7b936a8f74af7c10586e98a96d4

Wonder Woman strikes down the DCEU (credit: Warner Brothers)

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/wonder-woman-killed-dceu-100048696.html

Yeah stay in your lane DC. MCU was a passion project that worked out, if you don't have that kinda love stick to what you know.

Back
Top Bottom