DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Why exactly?

I have yet to see any explicit reasoning from the dudes going ":sick:" in here.

Is it because he's a bad actor? Because he's not.

Lol have you heard Robert Pattinson speak? That alone trying to be an intimidating presence under the cowl should concern you.

it’s no point defending. People in here don’t actually know outside of what they see on mainstream. It’s sad
You want dudes to look up underground Patterson films? :rofl:

DC got a beyond trash track record. Everything they do is trash unless proven otherwise. They have shown to have no idea what they’re doing

Dudes are gonna complain because they've only seen or heard of him in Twilight but Pattinson is a good *** actor and has done some quality performances in some quality films.

Good Time + High Life + Rover

Pattinson's been revamping his career on the low
It's also not fully confirmed yet: Hoult + Aaron Johnson + Arm & Hammer are still in the mix

You want dudes to look up underground Patterson films? :rofl:

DC got a beyond trash track record. Everything they do is trash unless proven otherwise. They have shown to have no idea what they’re doing
boy you still living in the past. That’s said every time a casting gets announced for a DC films. They have a track record of bad films. Ok. Get out of your negative life you live son go out and see some of his films not twilight and then judge. Or how about wait till the movie comes out then judge.

The DC fanboy cryfest is a thing of beauty I tell ya. :rofl:

Can we go back to how RT is a bias corporate plug again yet :lol:

Face the facts, nobody jumping out of their seat in happiness of Patterson and the WB choices on everything are iffy or just bad at best. They’ve had 1 ok movie in the past 8 years. “We’ll box office....” :rofl:

:lol: Some you dudes have wildly short memories talking about "too small" like Bale didn't go from The Machinist right into Batman Begins within months.
fd196a4759447a69e8590c9635db1a68.png

To be fair the Joker at that time seemed like a really difficult thing to pull. Just hard to get right.

Heath on the other hand really has some good films under his belt.

Can we go back to how RT is a bias corporate plug again yet :lol:

Face the facts, nobody jumping out of their seat in happiness of Patterson and the WB choices on everything are iffy or just bad at best. They’ve had 1 ok movie in the past 8 years. “We’ll box office....” :rofl:
yet you still in here trolling like the small child you are. Step out of your mainstream and see what’s up. Or just keep living in the past and crying about casting every time something from DC gets announced

Fair point. DC fanboy cryfest. A rational counter-argument. I concede.

Ya'll are right. 6'1 Pattinson is "smaller than Tom Cruise". Too short to play Batman.

Too skinny, too. Because actors don't build muscle for roles. Son is frail.

Also bruh is too "pale". That's wildly inappropriate for a character who lives in a cave.

**** them critically acclaimed movies he's performed in. The man was a sparkly teen heartthrob when he was 22. #notmybatman

Also get
That crap out of here that he has good films and what not and we thought the same about Heath.

For every heath there is a
Will Smith
Jared Leto
Ben Affleck

I don't know if Pattinson can pull being Batman and sure he's got acting chops, but he still has the Twilight stink all over him, for better or for worse.

not my first choice for bats. willing to give him a shot though.

i mean he has the bat/vampire thing down already right...right... :lol:

nah but seriously, im willing to give him a shot.

Willing to give Pattinson a shot.

Alot of dudes were going to hate on it anyway since it's DC.

I’m not happy about the casting. But at the end of the day, my main gripe with all the Batman movies is the writing. They have SO MUCH good material to pick from. Enough already with his parents dying and him becoming Batman. We get it, his parents are dead. Like if you really wanna go that route, look at the animated film Mask of the Phantasm. So grounded, not over the top, and absolutely killed the story. Just a straight up detective thriller with Batman punch/kick justice and little brushes of how and why he became who he did. I mean, that’s what he grew from, it legit was called detective comics! Like they could make a whole marvel universe with just Batman and his circle of characters and milk it. DC is seriously like an ex that feels cheated and is just wildin trying to get attention not realizing they just look like fools. Imagine if they did Knightfall in 3 movies instead some half assed 3hr movie. Focus on the martial arts, ninja, and detective/csi ish. Let go of the aliens, outer space, magical stones, and larger than life character. Let’s follow in Logan’s footsteps and make a REAL gritty, serious, dark Batman.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom