DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Just watched Shazam! The kid that played Freddy really reminded me of Adam Brody then to my suprise Adam Brody showed up to play super hero Freddy! Lol that was good casting.
Agreed. Perfect casting; they got the exact same energy!
Not one for shock value though, but here it goes, I personally enjoyed Shazam way more than FFH.
There. :smile:

I will tune in to see Routh back as Superman. I wonder how they would differentiate him and his character as Atom.

Would've been cool if Welling returned.

I don't even remember getting a good look at Welling in the suit. Still mad they didn't atleast have a Bruce Wayne cameo in it

I don't even remember getting a good look at Welling in the suit. Still mad they didn't atleast have a Bruce Wayne cameo in it
He never was gonna wear the suit. Was always against it. Last shot is suppose to be him ripping open the shirt tonshow the s on his chest and then partially seeing him from the feet up in the full suit on top of the Daily planet but I don't even think it was him.

:lol: Man I dont think DC will ever agree to another live action Batman tv series.

routh playing KC Supes

D_9FWDRUcAAVKPi.jpg:large

Just watched Shazam! The kid that played Freddy really reminded me of Adam Brody then to my suprise Adam Brody showed up to play super hero Freddy! Lol that was good casting.
After watching it, honestly Adam Brody should’ve been Shazam. I liked the movie but Zachary levi just didn’t work for me and the muscle suit looked dumb

Think I figured DC's issue, and hear me out here.
House M out here calling dibs on talent!
Like fr fr, just think about it!

After that horrendous GOTs season 8, I’m like this dude in Atlanta to paperboi

That last part ALWAYS got me man. Got my take on it, but it'll definitely ruffle a few feathers on here. And this ain't the thread anyway.
Phenomenal Show!

Last edited:
doom patrol renewed for season 2 and will stream on both DCU and HBO Max

young justice season 4 also greenlit
Still not sure what HBO max is supposed to be and how it's different than their current streaming, but that will draw more folks to Doom Patrol. And I hope young justice s4 is better than s3, really not feeling the "media" aspect of S3.2 thus far.

from my understanding HBO Max is technically the whole WB library while HBO Go is pretty just whatever HBO has made and the content they are already showing on their channel

Back
Top Bottom