DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

This only works cuz the John Wick directors are some no name low level guys still and dont have huge egos that they'd scoff @ something like that. I think they were stuntmen/choreographers. Suits them well.

Snyder is a lost cause. At best you might get him for kne of those movies where a bunch of directors are involved and they direct their own little segment.

Its a straight fan dream to get him to just be cinematographer on a movie while somebody better directs.

Given his style, eventually I feel like a better director will just steal his style anyway. Ain't like action scenes were his strong suit at all.

Ain’t the rock in talks to be in the MCU?

:nerd:

it was part of the wild rumor and no way MCU casts a samoan as namor after dc has done so

plus rockys the producer for shazam and black adam, he has the control on the film and wb is pretty much waiting for him to free up his schedule

He should go to the MCU and get something great on his resume, but seems like he likes a certain level of control so probably not. Not mad at it though, keep earning more money and power.

it was part of the wild rumor and no way MCU casts a samoan as namor after dc has done so

plus rockys the producer for shazam and black adam, he has the control on the film and wb is pretty much waiting for him to free up his schedule

I thought it was for something else.. not Namor

The best thing The Rock got.to his name now is Jumanji (remake).

He got a bad agent or don't make the best choices.

Last edited:
most of the projects he chooses these days he also produces even the Disney movie Jungle Cruise

so the bad films are usually really all on him

fkd8giiaq1h31.png

The world won’t let Joaquin be a better Joker than Heath. If Academy Award winner Jared Leto couldn’t bring people aboard, I’m that much more skeptical on Academy Award nominated Joaquin Phoenix.

i think people had hope with jared leto's joker initially, just because of characters he had played previously

but no one had any clue THAT was the direction they had decided to go with with it until well we started seeing stuff.. and that shh went down in flames, just like that whole movie really outside of harley and will smith having the look of deadshot and viola being the perfect fit for waller

but to me, joker is the perfect character to have different takes on.. and i look at nolan's, raimi's and tim burton's CBMs movies moreso as those specific director movies and not necessarily specifically to those characters (like i think they could have made the movies they made using different characters to a degree)

so ledger's joker was perfect for nolan's batman.. as was jack nicholson for tim burton.. and dafoe the green goblin for raimi

but i dont think any of the above should make the characters untouchable because they clearly wont be the same

Joker Director Todd Phillips Open To A Sequel

Director Todd Phillips has now revealed that if star Joaquin Phoenix was open to the idea, he would be interested in taking the helm of a Joker sequel!

"One thing I will tell you: I would do anything with Joaquin, any day of the week," the filmmaker explains. "There’s nobody like him. If he was willing to do it, and if people show up to this movie, and Warners came to us and said, ‘You know what? If you guys could think of something…’ Well, I have a feeling that he and I could think of something pretty cool."

ECdEfFgXkAAnMee

Back
Top Bottom