DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

its the new suicide squad video game Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League

Not sure how they gonna kill wonder woman and supes but 🤷🏻‍♂️
Supes? Magic.
Wonder Woman? Hope and Prayer cause that isn't happening. Not saying she's impossible to beat but I don't know many weaknesses and she don't mind killing.

Supes? Magic.
Wonder Woman? Hope and Prayer cause that isn't happening. Not saying she's impossible to beat but I don't know many weaknesses and she don't mind killing.
You just gotta beat WW ***. She's not immortal. Get somebody stronger or someone that's a better fighter.

just go rewatch JL: Doom and you’ll see how each members can be defeated in different, not killed but it can definitely be taken a step further if needed

i’m just they got it figured out and the story is probably gon’ end up being a government set up and you turn against them to earn your freedom or something

just go rewatch JL: Doom and you’ll see how each members can be defeated in different, not killed but it can definitely be taken a step further if needed

i’m just they got it figured out and the story is probably gon’ end up being a government set up and you turn against them to earn your freedom or something
I've seen Doom. Good movie btw. Tricking Wonder Woman into thinking everyone is a bad guy so she fights everyone until she has a stressed induced heart attack is interesting.

I remember doom, I'm surprised the superman blueprint wasn't thought of before, I mean he has no need to dodge bullets so he'd probably let you shoot him a few times. Hubris

pretty much, imagine a kryptonite bullet to the eye...

1597030322409.gif

He'd be dead within seconds, now him staying dead is a different matter if you allow outside intervention of course

What they need to do is make a CG animated movie from that Deathstroke/Batman fight. That **** was intense

Seems like there's a bloodbath of layoffs going over @ Warner Bros Media, now focused on DC.

Everybody mostly fired at DCU as expected and now DC comics got a string of editors fired with the comic line being scaled back.

i think comics as an industry has been in trouble for a while now and i think even before the pandemic the distributions company was going out of business or wasnt going to continue with comics (not just dc but marvel as well) but i am vague on the details, i am sure someone more familiar with it can chime in

the media has definitely taken a toll and they havent figured out how to maximize profit going the digital route

im curious if plenty of readers has also stopped because they could get their fix with the films and games ad such, i am sure the hardcore loyal readers will always be there but its likely shrinking by the generations, unfortunately

DCU should just be $2-$5 addition to HBO Max and bring in all the comic books in there including brand new titles, that might actually get me to read more books too and stay current on the storylines

Back
Top Bottom