DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I been out the loop for a month but feels like a year.

FNL coach is Hal Jordan now? That just screams Hal is super disposable imo. Not hating on the actor but he doesn’t have star power and every time I see him in something really good it’s usually in a smaller role specially ever since FNL ended. Last thing I recall him in is being Hawkguy’s brother who dies after like one or two episodes in Mayor of Kingstown.

I feel like WB trying to run these two parallel DC film divisions to make profit now and prep **** for the future is gonna backfire. Is that DC black film studio even official yet?

it essentially makes these movies pointless. I think that's why ppl are viewing it as controversial.
They were pointless to begin with

It was an alleged Joker movie with no Batman where he just goes crazy, terrorizes the city for a bit, get arrested and stays alive long enough to see a trial.

It was just a Joker movie. Not no origin. Arthur Fleck was never really The Joker.

But hey, ppl hyped that first garbage movie up til it reached a billi. No way it wasn’t getting a sequel. This is pretty much what they deserved.

Sounds like somebody @ Sony got a job at DC now.

Keep pushing these Batman villain movies with no Batman.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom