DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

bring back mark strong and then convince ryan reynolds to return
Ryan Reynolds retroactively hates GL :lol:

They might get him back for a tongue and cheek cameo dealing with their multiverse.

That boy Reynolds has been eyeing Deadpool in the MCU hard.

theres a rumor feige wants to sign him to the biggest mcu contract which means biggest $$$ and probably wants him cameoing in every film

theres also been a rumor reynolds might be back for a small cameo in the snydercut and if that happens and he likes what he sees who knows... play both side

not holding my breathe on that one though :lol:

Reynolds have the biggest MCU contract and having cameos is disgusting and insult to the guys that been in the MCU longer.

should be hemsworth as one of the OGs that has his own films and will continue to do plus probably gon be part of gotg3 too

i thing strange got to prove himself in the box office still

even though thor 1 only at $450m, second and thirds at $650m and $850m each and was a big part of all the billion avengers films

cumberbatch might be in multiple films moving forward his sequels got to kill it in the box office and sm3 already a billion$ franchise but unfortunately the way things are with the theaters, we may never see gigantic box office anymore

Cumberbatch would have to prove himself to be that compelling of an actor (not saying Reynolds is. I'm not really a big fan but I get why he'd get offered a big contract). I think he can but I dunno if it's gonna be a big personality change to do it or if the writing is gonna be there to support him as the new main guy.

I would almost agree with Hemsworth but despite Chris not planning on leaving the MCU any time soon to me it's a bit clear the MCU is not going to center around him even if Thor goes full cosmic from here on out like the way Tony Stark was pretty much the biggest focal point of the Infinity saga.

EkI3kIMVcAA42qJ

EkI-mAvXsAEtZKq

robert-pattinson-filming-scenes-from-new-batman-movie-on-october-12-picture-id1229031480

EkJnl2pWAAItntN

i can’t be the only one. i hate ryan reynolds. that smart tone style witty commentary is not something i’m interested in at all.

loved him in van wilder. and that’s about it. he’s been the same character from van wilder in everything since then.

Deadpool moves a looooot of merch too. I see it everywhere from car stickers to clothing to multiple people on my office having Deadpool Funkos.

Doesn’t seem like Hemsworth is gonna be heavily involved in the upcoming movies, so I’m not sure if his screen time would garner the contract.

Think Chadwick for sure was gonna be that guy

Reynolds is a bit typecast and he also chooses the same and similar stuff.

He wasn't the same character in Buried or Safe House.

He's been on cruise control since Green Lantern though.

Last edited:

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom