DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Snarky comments aside, those of you here who dislike the DCEU or snyder for that matter live in a bubble her on NT. There are millions of people out there who enjoy the DCEU, locally and abroad. So by all means continue to degrade the fans. But most of us tune you out anyways because we got what we fought for.
That all sounds really........ sad still 🤷🏽‍♂️
You don’t do a good job of tuning us out either. Anyone mentions trash SS or BvS and the tears flow pretty hard immediately

I didn’t say it did

just pointing out because millions of people do or like something, that doesn’t make that thing good
Trump is a political figure. You brought him up. How is it not political?

And furthermore, comparing a movie to idiots that voted for an idiot president it the ultimate strawman argument.

Snarky comments aside, those of you here who dislike the DCEU or snyder for that matter live in a bubble her on NT. There are millions of people out there who enjoy the DCEU, locally and abroad. So by all means continue to degrade the fans. But most of us tune you out anyways because we got what we fought for.

There must be two sides and I’m living in the matrix if this is true.

For all the greatness that has been done with DC properties

it’s just sad that’s what people accept

nolan verse, 89 Batman (which doesn’t get anywhere near the credit it should for how big it was), Batman returns, everything animated between shows and movies, lego Batman and now the still underrated Harley Quinn show

i don’t play video games like that but the injustice games seem solid

That all sounds really........ sad still 🤷🏽‍♂️
You don’t do a good job of tuning us out either. Anyone mentions trash SS or BvS and the tears flow pretty hard immediately
It's all good. Once March rolls around imma be chilling enjoying a 4 hour cut of JL while you're on here in your I hate Zack Snyder group therapy session.

Trump is a political figure. You brought him up. How is it not political?

And furthermore, comparing a movie to idiots that voted for an idiot president it the ultimate strawman argument.

because that is speaking to something clearly terrible that millions of people like

im not talking his policy decisions

millions of people eat fast food everyday, happy?

because that is speaking to something clearly terrible that millions of people like

im not talking his policy decisions

millions of people eat fast food everyday, happy?
I'm still not seeing the equivalence. Someone liking or not liking a movie is subjective and a matter of opinion. Someone voting for a tyrant is objective.

Bingo. I like fast and furious 2 and 3. I know those are horrible movies in an respects. I don’t cry about it and pretend I’m part of an edge lord group because I like them

but those fast movies know they’re fast food.. sometimes some McDonald’s can be great

meanwhile DC has steak, lobster and lamb chops all over the place.. we’ve seen it multiple times

and people are satisfied with fast food.. and not even good fast food.. they messing up your order and the bun is soggy and the fries are cold and the burger patty is a piece of charcoal

I'm still not seeing the equivalence. Someone liking or not liking a movie is subjective and a matter of opinion. Someone voting for a tyrant is objective.

you think the 74,216,154 people who voted for trump are of the opinion that they voted for a tyrant?

as the saying goes: opinions are like aholes, everyone has one

Back
Top Bottom