DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

reminds me of begins bruce before he left gotham, we dont know but we might see the charming, billionaire version in the film, they aint got to show it in the trailer

:lol: there was another scene too and it was the same thing but on a slightly smaller scale. thats why i called it out cause it was the same **** on display twice
rewatched again,...wanted to be proven wrong on this...
for that scene, if at least he'd pulled out a cowl, or some to cover the jawline....
thatd really sell it...
now it's just random punching bags with stormtrooper aim...
he's pretty skinny btw...
MarvelSux MarvelSux

reminds me of begins bruce before he left gotham, we dont know but we might see the charming, billionaire version in the film, they aint got to show it in the trailer
From what they’ve said so far, this year 2 Bruce has no interest in being himself and spend most of his time as Batman, so the events that transpire may force him to take on the Bruce role more by the end

yah same in begins though he wasnt as deep into being bats as this version but alfred pretty much had to tell him to get out

we’ll see, we always got this image or bruce in our heads but if executed well where its not needed then its all good

just got to wait and see, peeps complaining we see too much in the other trailers then criticize when they dont show enough?

got us hyped (well most :lol: ) and thats enough

From what they’ve said so far, this year 2 Bruce has no interest in being himself and spend most of his time as Batman, so the events that transpire may force him to take on the Bruce role more by the end
Its weird cuz I almost get the vibe as if this Bruce is fresh off his parents death or something when that really shouldn't be the case. Like is he just brooding about how much crime there is in Gotham?

he would have looked better with a shorter haircut.

and they should just reboot wonder woman. 84 was so ****ing bad theres no saving that ****.

But Batman Begins? A futuristic romp with great special effects, fighting and taking Terry to the next level.

Obviously it canabilizes the interest/momentum of the new Batman. But it seems like there is a lot of overlap with CW/HBO/DCEU.

lets ****in go!

1634449119492.gif

With time travel and multiple batmans existing they can mix it up and do beyond or another begins.

Batman trailer definitely was 🔥
Patterson‘s Bruce Wayne still doesn’t do it for me lol. But the Batman parts look dope. Collin Farrell might still the show as Penguin…

I know this would never happen but I’d love to see an HBOMax series with Affleck’s Batman doing the Court of Owls story.

Same. Watching behind the scenes.

Didnt like his acting at first but it grew on me

but especially now its like that whole entire voice and speech pattern is entirely made up so props to him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom