DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

This is going to be a SPECTACULAR bombing.
The academy's gonna love it and while I dont think it makes a billi like the first one its at least gonna make 500 mil on a 100-150 budget just because people will see it out of curiosity. The studio's not gonna lose money on it fo sho its 100% risk free. Might even win 5+ oscars. Im not gonna watch it since I cant stand musicals. To me theyre not even movies

ED1B707C-38A4-49D2-B4EB-321FB0977F71.jpeg

I don't doubt it's bad but at this point DC gotta be using it to their advantage for the last crop of last era bad films. Says it's awful and the DiC riders get riled up and say it isn't and flock to the theaters to prove it, other folks sign up just to see a disaster.

im just not buying it

you’ll be the first to see a giant blockbuster and getting paid for it and you're gon walk out? you really not gon' claim that check they give you after the film?

nah

id understand if its some gory horror film and you just cant stomach it but these screen testers has probably seen the most crappy things that never come out and this is the unprecedented film that is so bad people walked out?

:rofl:

now if they announce gosling isnt gon be in the final scene then yeah imma toss that popcorn on their faces and kick the door on my way out

Back
Top Bottom