DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

1719189021916.jpeg

1719189038682.jpeg

i think the suit looks great other than it being loose fitting up top.

Reminds me of Cap’s OG suit BTS pics but it always looked much better in the movies so I’m not too concerned about the folds.

E4E765A0-E943-4CB2-8392-C854EF2A3A24.jpeg

Other than that, I love the New 52 inspiration of the suit but it’s a weird choice to keep that MCU-tactical styled aesthetic but then throw some red briefs over it. It’s like Gunn took the one complaint from the Snyder suit and made sure he had it on his version. But I’ll wait to see how it looks in the trailer.

What was the complaint on snyders? Suit was prolly the best part of the movie :lol:

I do remember the no red briefs was a big deal before the movie came out since that was one of his costume pstaples. I even remember that initial tease of him flying and somebody photoshopping them falling off. Gonna guarantee the S was also a big deal just because that's just how comicbook purists are. Good or bad.

Clark having a different hairdo than Supes makes sense but I don’t think anyone had broccoli hair Clark in their cards:lol:

IMG_0009.jpeg

How old is he supposed to be in this movie? That’s literally the standard frat bro haircut that’s IN right now…Out here in Vegas you can walk down LV Blvd and every third person has that haircut…If he’s early to mid 20’s then that absolutely tracks…

Back
Top Bottom