DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

just rewatched man of steel yesterday, it held up better than I thought.
BvS could really be the start of something good. I'll give them my 8 bucks and go see it the day it comes out to see if it was worth all the hype.

Man, $8? I miss those days. I live in the San Fernando Valley, CA.

Its $13-$15 for a standard showing around these parts, its like $10 for a matinee showings out here :lol:

Last edited:
I'm always watching RPX or IMAX these days so I'm paying 15-17 bucks a pop depending on theater and time. I don't think I can go back to the smaller screen/sound system anymore.

*edit

^^Jeez, 13 to 15 for a STANDARD showing? So how much is an imax showing, 19-20?

Last edited:
8 bucks is matinee price where I live. but now that you mention i'll probably shell out for imax on this one.

^^Jeez, 13 to 15 for a STANDARD showing? So how much is an imax showing, 19-20?

I'm usually watching IMAX at my local AMC, so if I go 3D, we'd be looking at $23 or $25 bucks. But I would just buy AMC Gold tickets at Costco which are $16 and some change for 2, then just pay a couple extra bucks for 3D at the box office so that process does save me a a couple dollars going that route.

EDIT:

The jig is up for me though, they're discontinuing Gold tickets and got these new Green tickets and I was told at the thearer that they don't work on Disney movies, so I assume Marvel (Disney) is out of the question now. I'll try it out though, when Civil War comes around.

Last edited:
I've got a small theater near my house that has $7 Matinee's. :pimp:

Not an elite theater, but it's fairly nice and def can't beat that price.

Back
Top Bottom