DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

DC doesn't mind casting actors who've been in older comic book movies.

Idris GL confirmed. :nerd:
That goes for everybody.

Fox cast Reynolds who was in Blade and GL. Marvel cast Evans who was in F4. There's probably more I'm forgetting.

I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel or FOX or Sony tried to cast Morgan Freeman in something.

Morgan Freeman should just be casted as a form of God in every cbm universe.

Like the Presence for DC then the One-Above-All for Marvel.

Can't see Simmons as Gordon. I always see commissioner Gordon as a calm person and jk Simmons is so loud lol but Im not worried, I know he'll rock it.

Can't see Simmons as Gordon. I always see commissioner Gordon as a calm person and jk Simmons is so loud lol but Im not worried, I know he'll rock it.
I get what you're saying but I think this is gonna be really easy for him given he won't have to do all of his more powerful acting.

giphy.gif

Morgan Freeman should just be casted as a form of God in every cbm universe.

Like the Presence for DC then the One-Above-All for Marvel.

Would support the hell out of this. :smokin Actually watched Bruce and Evan Almighty just the other day.

Last edited:
Cam'ron Giles as Cyborg.......... I'm dead serious with this too, it's not like he can't act. We all seen Paid in Full. Cam'ron for Cyborg. Sticking to it.

for those in NY

Batman v. Superman will play in seat-shaking 4D in New York City

The first two 4DX theaters will open in Manhattan in March and April

Batman v. Superman has always promised ground-shaking action, but theatergoers in New York City will have the opportunity to really feel it thanks to 4D cinema. The upcoming superhero flick will show at NYC's first ever 4DX theaters, with the technology providing environmental effects synced with the movie, including "motion-activated seats, wind, fog, rain, lightning, vibration, snow, and scents." Batman v. Superman will be the first film to show at the new 4DX-enabled screens at Regal Cinemas' Union Square location on March 25th (and Regal Cinemas' E-Walk 13 on April 28th), but other films will follow.

The technology is provided by South Korean company CJ 4DPlex, one of two firms engaged in a small-scale format war over the future of 4D cinema. CJ 4DPlex calls its version 4DX, while US rivals MediaMation employs what it calls MX4D. According to The Verge's Sam Byford, who's tried them both, there's a slight difference between the two — "I find MX4D tends to prod you in the butt while 4DX goes for the back" — but the experience is mostly the same.

The New York City theaters won't be the first 4DX screens in the US, with the technology first launching at Regal Cinemas' LA Live Stadium 14 in June 2014. CJ 4DPlex boasts that following the introduction of 4DX at Stadium 14, the theater tripled its total revenue the next year, with attendance doubling over the same period. The company then launched its second 4DX screen near Chicago last year, and says it has nearly 30,000 4DX seats worldwide in 228 theaters and 37 countries.

"We are extremely excited to bring this immersive cinematic experience to New Yorkers," Said CJ 4DPlex's CEO Byung-hwan Choi. "Launching in New York City is a milestone in 4DX’s expansion within the United States. From the success we’ve seen at the box office and from the overwhelmingly positive response we’ve received from audiences at LA Live, we have no doubt that these two new 4DX theaters will soon become two of the hottest entertainment spots in the city."

I could see it now Camron Cyborg from Harlem decked out in all Pink armor arguing with Tyreese Jon Stewart the whole JL movie... :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom