DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I guess Jena Malone's character has finally been revealed. Too bad her part was cut 
laugh.gif

cwhkzkhxnmrfqa352oo2.jpg

Threads kind of dead
laugh.gif

Still hype for this film, though
Well, I'm sure this usually happens when Marvel drops a trailer with Spiderman in it 
laugh.gif

I wonder if DC will drop anything this close to release date to get the attention back on them

Lol, DC dropped the whole damn movie the first trailer and you want more?
lol pretty sure you mean the 2nd trailer.

Not necessarily BvS trailer/news, just DC Cinematic Universe News would be fun. Maybe it was the Commish Gordon news.

Couple days old, but WW set photos:

Gonna be upskirt shots of WW and she's probably wearing some metal underwear.

Last edited:

[QUOTE name="Fresh Like Will" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/555487/bats-v-supes-doj-03-25-16-dceu-thread-jk-simmons-commish-gordon/11250#post_25366364[/URL]"]
I don't care about these reviews. I'm going to watch the movie and come up with my own opinion. My only concern is Lex. If the score during Lex's scenes is "playfulness and amusement" then that doesn't give me any confidence.

Should be least of your concern...

What could be worse? Normally the mood of the music matches the mood of the scene. Those words give me a Schumacher vibe. I'm not trying to see MadTV Lex.

What could be worse?  His performance...

But I think he will do a good job.
[/quote]

I was kind of getting at Lex as a whole. Performance, interpretation of the character, etc., etc. He could act well, but if it's corny, it's corny.

Yesterday, the cast of David Ayer's Suicide Squad announced that they would make an appearance at the SXSW Film Festival through the release of new individual posters for their characters in the film. The posters included characters from the Joker to El Diablo.

It was also revealed that a special tattoo parlor would be set up to give any willing fans Suicide Squad themed tattoos. Warner Bros. has spared no expense to create an incredible Suicide Squad themed building known as Harley Quinn's Tattoo Parlor by covering it in enormous and incredible signs. Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) herself will be hosting the event as the rest of the #SKWAD makes an appearance.

SXSW Film Festival will take place in Austin, Texas from March 11 - March 20, 2016.

nrGBsrM.jpg

After the civil war trailer I wonder what a movie would be like if batman had animated eyes..

After the civil war trailer I wonder what a movie would be like if batman had animated eyes..

Movie would probably be fine, but people would constantly complain about the eyes years after the fact, just like they do with Bale's voice.

Back
Top Bottom