The visuals were amazing in imax 3d.

The movie is pure eye candy.

Cannot wait for WW & JL.

Its everyone's right to hate.

I went in expecting to hate it.

honest.

then, WOW.

Comics are alive for 151 Minutes.

it's one of those movies where take any one single shot from the movie and it looks great

but the editing was terrible 

the plot was a mess

the pacing was awful 

Was I the only that thought maybe Aquaman was gonna help Lois Lane in that scene?

What was the Flash dream scene, (Wayne on his comp)?

the dream sequence was just terrible, all I was thinking the whole time was how 90% of the theatre has no idea what's going on and everything is jsut a random mess.

I found it funny how Batman was so hell bent on taking down Superman because of his powers..

Yet decides to form the JL because of some bad dreams.

PLEASE POST SPOILERS IN SPOILERS, MOVIE IS BARELY CAME OUT. GIVE IT AT LEAST A WHOLE WEEKEND BEFORE GOING ALL OUT

THANK YOU!

Who's the writer for JL? Terio?

Yup but this time he isn't fixinf what Goyer already wrote, I believe he is writing this one on his own from scratch, might get some help from Affleck too.

Last edited:
the dream sequence was just terrible, all I was thinking the whole time was how 90% of the theatre has no idea what's going on and everything is jsut a random mess.

Same thing I was thinking. Legit wanted to yell out why would you write this in the movie man. Saw people looking around confused

Son ya can't even wait till Friday night to drop the spoilers....smh...that's why I be dragging my wife out to the first viewing and she hates my guts because she has school at 7am but I don't be caring....except today in stuck at work...I shoulda called out...I hate you all.

Back
Top Bottom