DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

too much going on with the panels atm

:lol:

they're doing Kong: Skull Island right now

Last edited:
From reading the praise for the KJ animated movie I was gonna say well it's not hard when you're adapting a great comic but now it starts with Bruce ******* Babs? :rofl:

Changed a good deal of motivations to the story with one scene :lol:

Anyway, not digging Cyborg's look. Yeah it's basically the comic version but that would've been the opportunity to actually make him look cool.

Don't like Flash's costume either. No need for the black. Look like a bad version of DR's Netflix costumes.

The best news is Battffleck officially directing the Batffleck movie
:smokin

View media item 2028953
Anyways the trailers are both fire
You too enamored with my opinion. Posted that gif like something happened :lol:

I didn't even see the trailers :lol: I'm talking about the pics posted in this thread.

Those 2 costumes are whack to me.

Last edited:
I like the black in the costume and how it contrasts with the logo

Calling it now, Ezra Miller will be a superstar

Last edited:
Getting too hung up on costumes. I hope the plots, character development is better than "Martha", Doomsday, and Lex.

Last edited:
Just happy that WB/DC actually made the trailers available to the public and right away.

I hope marvel does the same thing later on.

Last edited:
black in Flash suit? looks more like dark red

View media item 2110082
View media item 2110083
That looks like dark red to you?

Darkest red possible :lol:

The closer look at the Cyborg costume :x
Flash looks more like a Power Ranger than the Power Rangers do.
:lol:
Getting too hung up on costumes. I hope the plots, character development is better than "Martha", Doomsday, and Lex.
Too much to hope for imo. No need for me to do that again.

A fool me 3 times sort of thing.

Just happy that WB/DC actually made the trailers available to the public and right away.

True. Another leak situation isn't a good look for anybody.

No reason things should be that exclusive for convention goers.

Last edited:

They only did that because of the negative reaction towards BvS. Marvel doesn't need to do that and can keep it exclusive to the Hall H crowd...

But I'm with you, I hope they do drop it at the same exact time. I wonder how all the Hall H fans feel after spending like 3 days in line to get in 
laugh.gif

eh, that's part of it but witht he trailer, everyone would have been hyped from the word from Hall H so they really didn't have to make it available to the public.

It was more of the leaks happening like them being forced to show an unfinished SS trailer last year.

It's also Fox' excuse why they aren't in SDCC this year.

Don't want the Marvel don't need that BS, I want them to release the trailers/clips for us the fans.

Last edited:
I feel bad for saying it (I want it to be amazing) but I got a bad feeling critics will trash the Wonder Woman movie.

Cause you think it will be bad or that they will trash cause it's a woman super hero? Cause people are excited as hell for a Wondar Woman movie this ain't no ghostbusters situation.

Wonder Woman is consider on the best parts of BVS superman, the director for it got famous for writing/directing Monster which won Charlize Theron her academy award and was critically acclaimed.

I feel bad for saying it (I want it to be amazing) but I got a bad feeling critics will trash the Wonder Woman movie.
Whether they do or don't critics aren't always right. See IM3 where they were wrong and BvS where they were right.

Sure if they trash it early that may hurt the movie but there are plenty of of movies that critics hate on unanimously that are still successes.

I just hope it's good. Cuz things could go the the opposite, it could be bad but critics are all forcing the issue praising it cuz it's a female led movie of a pretty iconic hero. Would not look forward to that.

Not a big fan of WW so I'd be good with an Ant-Man level good movie. At best, I'd be estatic for some Xena: Warrior Princess badassery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom