DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

original.jpg

original.jpg

So they're just gonna cgi her? Cool :smokin

It's the pervy WW fans like I said :lol: They saw pants and it was nothing but internet rage. You would've thought they put WW in a snorkel.

It's also because we're so used to her in that pantsless costume. I wonder if they were mad when Robin got some pants. Maybe they liked batman hanging around with a boy in briefs.

Lookin like CGI will be needed :smh:

so basically they're trying to turn a supermodel into a fitness model. Should have just picked someone else.

Last edited:
It's possible. Those fitness girls on ig who used to be skinny or chubby and now have muscles can do it. Have her train with someone like Paige Hathaway.

aye while looking for better actresses for WW man Gina would have been perfect. Instead of spending money for fitness training just use the money to improve her acting :lol:

I mean cmon this is perfect. :evil:
View media item 1042474

Man she's already got the role, so nothing we can do about that. I'm worried about here acting.

It's possible. Those fitness girls on ig who used to be skinny or chubby and now have muscles can do it. Have her train with someone like Paige Hathaway.
so you think she can put 30 pounds of muscle on that frame?

She might get in shape, but she's not going to get bigger. Shell still be a 5'9 fairly skinny model who's sort of toned.

you won't see a transformation like turning actors into spartans for 300.

Back
Top Bottom