DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Damn. They crapped on tv flash and then showed one scene of movie flash capturing someone to make him look way better.

Last edited:
TV Flash has more experience too. He shouldn't be getting son'd like that.

There's a reason Ezra has a hard time selling people on his interpretation of the Flash and that's cause Grant Gustin's version

I've seen a lot of people who are receptive to the DCEU Flash. I think its just the CW fans who wanted to see that guy in the movies.

Just thought it was funny. Tv flash does have bad fighting tactics though. If someone is shooting at him he'll keep running in front of him instead of going to the side or back of him.

TV Flash has more experience too. He shouldn't be getting son'd like that.
I've seen a lot of people who are receptive to the DCEU Flash. I think its just the CW fans who wanted to see that guy in the movies.

Who are these people who don't want Ezra? :lol:.

Just thought it was funny. Tv flash does have bad fighting tactics though. If someone is shooting at him he'll keep running in front of him instead of going to the side or back of him.

My bad I just read you initial post in Magic Johnsons voice so I thought you were buggin :lol:

Damn. They crapped on tv flash and then showed one scene of movie flash capturing someone to make him look way better.
I was gonna go in but forget it. I'll leave it to being jokes :lol: A competent discussion wouldn't allow for one scene from a movie going up against an episodic superhero tv show that has to be a hr long :lol:

TV Flash has more experience too.
No he doesn't.

But even then are you really saying once the Flash gains a lot of experience he should never get his *** kicked by anybody?

Tv larry is getting tougher to root for. He's not even close to bad as tv arrow is but he gets more unlikable as the show goes on.

TV Flash has more experience too.

No he doesn't.

DCEU Flash has only captured Captain Boomerang and stopped a corner store robbery. CW Flash has had 2 seasons already. If he doesn't have more experience, then I feel really bad for the audience of the CW show. :lol:
Are you gong off the video or legit comparing the most recent CW Flash? Cuz you go on to say he gets sonned like the scenes in that vid ain't from season one :lol:

Cuz stopping a robbery and beating some powerless alcoholic villain up is light work for CW Flash.

Thing is I'm sure his version of Captain Boomerang would actually be some kind of threat anyway.

Last edited:

Big Hero 6 voice actor Ryan Potter wants to play DC superhero Tim Drake (a.k.a. Robin), so he filmed a choreographed fight sequence for Ben Affleck, who will direct himself as The Dark Knight in DC’s Batman movie.

Seeing Tim Drake in the DCEU would be so lit, but not played that guy.

I just had this crazy thought that it would be funny if they got Alan Moore to play the wizard who gives Billy Batson his powers in Shazam. Can he act? :lol:

Asian Tim Drake? Dude is a genius and a math whiz
nerd.gif

Guys come on now. Was it great? No, but what can you really expect when he's doing this by himself? :lol: I at least respect him going out of his way to show he's interested. The real shame is that he bothered to spend his time on this, when DCEU Batman that kills like a dozen people in a night doesn't need a Tim Drake. That's why Jason's the one that got referenced this time around. Were Damian not 10 years old they probably would've gone with him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom