DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Was this posted? :lol:

A What If scenario, Hitler reacting to Affleck being cast as Batman... I actually laughed out loud several times. I know this scene has been used a couple of times for other things like the new Xbox but this is by far the funniest use of this scene IMO...

Real tears, can I get a link I can't find this version on YouTube.

Stop stealing the spotlight, Lex! 
laugh.gif

tumblr_ms0hhzZPMp1qdi8t4o1_500.png

Last edited:
Why my man Bruce gotta have on a Choppa suit!...they better bring in the Inception wardrobe team to do these dudes justice...well least Bruce and Lex...

^ I actually like that the the Bat symbol used during the Comic-Con unveil was like or at least reminiscent to the Frank Milller design.

Batman will always be made out to be the better one when both are on screen, even in the cartoons, can't say I don't like it...he's the human one, for writing purposes, they have to make him relatable...sad that they are doing this in a superman sequel...kind of robbing supermans fanbase of a true sequel..

It's looking like MOS 2 will be filmed around the Michigan area. Detroit may be used as Gotham city. Has me excited because if we ever do get an Affleck directed Batman movie, the guy knows how to properly use a "town" as a character. He made Boston its own character in each of his movies. I'm interested to see his or their take on Gotham city.

Honestly, this is a chance to show off Batmans cleverness and wit. It always has shined through when he was going up against superman. They better bring it with these movies man. They better read every comic, watch every episode in which both of them appear. The dynamic between the two is one of the best things about the JL. Superman, leader, all powerful, everyone is scared of him, but the Bats just don't give a f about his super powers. IDK who plays the characters, as long as it's a good script I'm good.

Honestly, this is a chance to show off Batmans cleverness and wit. It always has shined through when he was going up against superman. They better bring it with these movies man. They better read every comic, watch every episode in which both of them appear. The dynamic between the two is one of the best things about the JL. Superman, leader, all powerful, everyone is scared of him, but the Bats just don't give a f about his super powers. IDK who plays the characters, as long as it's a good script I'm good.

Yes...yes.

Justin Timberlake wants to play The Riddler opposite Ben Affleck.

No.

He doesn't have the "it" factor to play a villain in the batman series

Heath Ledger...Tom Hardy...Cillian Murphy.........Justin Timberlake?!?!

No.

Honestly, this is a chance to show off Batmans cleverness and wit.
yeah when i think of clever, ben affleck is exactly who comes to mind

i welcome timberlake, lets just go the joke route. i dont even hate him or affleck, but this is miscating to the 9th degree

over/under on Bats getting more screen time than tdkr
:lol: That'd be sad.

See the movie starts in Gotham, all Bruce, transition to Bats going to Metropolis, Bruce meets Lex, little Lois and Clark, glimpse of Supes, Bat hunts Supes, Supes destroys buildings, Bats stops him, big bad shows up, Bats shows Supes how it's done, more collateral damage due to Supes, kryptonite introduced, Bats warns Supes saves Metropolis, Supes takes credit, Bruce smashes Lois, Bats goes back to Gotham, end credits tease of Bat solo with Mr. Freeze as villain, 2nd end credits of some other superhero solo movie (MM, Flash, WW, etc.)

:lol:
Justin Timberlake wants to play The Riddler opposite Ben Affleck.

No.

He doesn't have the "it" factor to play a villain in the batman series

Heath Ledger...Tom Hardy...Cillian Murphy.........Justin Timberlake?!?!

No.
Wow. Thanks :rofl:

I could've went the day without hearing that Justin Timberlake wants to be The Riddler.

**** what he wants.

I know ppl want to keep throwing out the Heath Ledger exception to give bad casting a pass but there is a line.

The Riddler is one of my fav Bat villains when done right. If JT is him I'll rid myself all things WB and I'd especially avoid future work by the writers and directors involved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom