DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

The elseworld stuff and the Batman 2 not connecting to the actual DCU is going to confuse the general audience I feel.

nah, so far people knew and are well aware that joker and the batman arent connected to the dcu

i think making a good movie is the key, people arent going to nitpick it to death if its enjoyable and good

DC Writer Grant Morrison Hits Back At JUSTICE LEAGUE Director Zack Snyder's Comments About Batman Killing​

Snyder's take on Batman's "no-kill" rule has split opinions and prolific comic book writer Grant Morrison (they/them) has now shared a rebuttal.

They're well-versed in what makes the Caped Crusader tick, having spent years writing the hero's DC Comics series (Morrison also introduced Damian Wayne/Robin).

"I was reading how film director Zack Snyder thinks Batman should kill as part of the character’s self-imposed mission to stop crime," they wrote in a recent edition of their newsletter.

"[If] Batman killed his enemies, he’d be the Joker, and Commissioner Gordon would have to lock him up!"
"That Batman puts himself in danger every night but steadfastly refuses to murder is an essential element of the character’s magnificent, horrendous, childlike psychosis," Morrison adds, arguing that Bruce Wayne never grew out of being the boy who watched his parents die in Crime Alley.
They explain that's "fundamental to [Batman's] grandeur as a fictional adventure hero! Is this not obvious?"

why?

looks like a positive early screening considering all other dc screenings has been a mess where people were supposedly walking out in the middle of aquabro2

why?

looks like a positive early screening considering all other dc screenings has been a mess where people were supposedly walking out in the middle of aquabro2
typically when studios hype something like that after previous failures or lack of interest, it is even way worse.

Back
Top Bottom