DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

picked some aquaman reactions not just from random fan but some that actually work for websites/publishers that offers reviews like joblo and ign

Marvel has coopted what it means to make good quality superhero movies en masse.

Everybody else has to deal with that unless they're aiming for real unique attempts.

:lol: :rofl: @ Aquaman being tied for best superhero movie of the year. I'll have to see that to believe it.

it is funny that when DC does it "their style" it is dark and moody but when they don't it's a Marvel film :lol:

Don't know if using phase 1 is a good standard to use, to me IM and A1 are the only top tier movies from phase 1

Then Incredible Hulk was ok.. the rest are lower tier (Thor, IM2 and first avenger)

picked some aquaman reactions not just from random fan but some that actually work for websites/publishers that offers reviews like joblo and ign

This dude better put some respeck on lego batman and the animated movies

However, if those were factored in, the bar was set high.. if not this dude is thinking TDKRs, WW or maybe MOS I assume.. also going assume 'red' wasn't factored in

aquaman-excl-1.jpg

aquaman-excl-2.jpg

WW wasnt that great either thou

gal was surprisingly good.. chris pratt and her had great chemistry with each other.. and it had some great/cool scenes

Back
Top Bottom