DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

BLACK ADAM Will Reportedly Feature Appearances From Hawkman, Stargirl, And JSA Members

According to That Hashtag Show, Adam Szytkiel (who was hired back in 2017) recently handed in a new draft which is reportedly inspired by Geoff Johns' early 2000s work.

It's said that Carter Hall, a.k.a. Hawkman, will have a role in the movie and he'll be squaring off with the titular anti-hero. Warner Bros. is looking for an actor in the 30 - 35 range who can convincingly take the fight to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Interestingly, Justice Society of America characters Atom Smasher and Stargirl - who will soon appear in her own live-action DC Universe TV series - are also expected to appear. They're a couple in the comic books, and the studio is eyeing actors in the 20 - 29 range to play the heroes.
Warner bros

Get

JOHN CENA

I would rather the black superhero-led standalones at WB to not be a thing until the RIGHT director/PROPER script comes along.... I'm not trying to see a mediocre/bad black superhero film just because.... Not good enough.... Keep them on the bench...
Yeah, naturally that should be the approach but I still don't see the black heroes they're gonna propel to that status.

Slight chance with MM but he's an alien. No clue what's going on with GL Corps and Stewart would have to be in his own in his own movie.

10 years ago DC comics chose the wrong black hero in Cyborg to make a JL founder.

Warner bros

Get

JOHN CENA
As who? :lol:

Hawkman or Atom Smasher?

Yeah, naturally that should be the approach but I still don't see the black heroes they're gonna propel to that status.

Slight chance with MM but he's an alien. No clue what's going on with GL Corps and Stewart would have to be in his own in his own movie.

10 years ago DC comics chose the wrong black hero in Cyborg to make a JL founder.

As who? :lol:

Hawkman or Atom Smasher?
Atom smasher lmao

Christopher Nolan's DARK KNIGHT Trilogy Returning To Theaters To Celebrate BATMAN's 80th Anniversary

Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy will return to theaters in IMAX 70mm this month for a limited run to celebrate Batman's 80th birthday.

Warner Bros. announced today that Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises will screen back-to-back on March 30 at Universal Cinema AMC at CityWalk in Hollywood, with Nolan taking the stage for a Q&A in between the the last two movies. This event will then be repeated in four other cities - New York's AMC Lincoln Square and San Francisco’s AMC Metreon on April 13, and Toronto’s Cinesphere Ontario Place and the Indiana State Museum’s IMAX Theatre in Indianapolis on April 20 - with taped footage from the Q&A broadcast during the screenings.

Tickets for all five city stops will go on sale starting Wednesday at 12 p.m. ET/9 a.m. PT.

I'd be right there if they ran it in DC.
And while Ledger deserves credit, I think his death overshadowed Aaron Eckert's superb Harvey Dent.
That portrayal of the descent into his demise was just..... I dunno. Speechless.

I didn't care for that whole Dent storyline. If you ask me, his demise was rushed. He lost his girl now hes a psychopath murderer :lol:

I hated the Rachel character so bad it took me two years to even notice two different actors played her :lol:

Back
Top Bottom