DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I keep hearing this sentence. Like was the movie actually good? or was it good for DC standards?
If it wasn't a DC Movie I guess I'd say it was average or slightly above average. Especially for the standard quality of superhero movies coming out now.

Its good enough to see one time but it really is better than any other DC movie.

I think it was better than that, but it’s hard to shake the stink of all those other trash DC movies before it.

I thought it was a legitimately good movie standing on its own two. DC or otherwise. It didn’t feel like they were trying as hard to make it fit into some extended universe. Just a feel good Superhero movie.

It had some pretty dark moments, surprisingly.

I keep hearing this sentence. Like was the movie actually good? or was it good for DC standards?
A little bit of both. Movie was funny. Any action was whatever. Villian was meh. Movie was just funny to me. And mostly in the first half

Listen, the oldest faster sister could get fed. The foster mom could definitely get fed. And I’d polish Meagan Good’s fake teeth with my tongue.

3d7b62c21f9946b4514429129ee97ffe.gif

Back
Top Bottom