DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Mad Max vibes...

Anyway the more I see the more grounded this looks...Like even more grounded than Nolan’s films...

This is 100% getting a Joker tie in...Totally convinced of that now...

Batmobile is a Challenger...eh.

And Pattinson is looking like a cross between Bale and Kilmer. I don’t hate the look but it isn’t anything “new”.

Whole cowl should’ve been CG to give us white eyes and easy slide on and off.

I'm liking it( I wasn't a fan of Nolan's or Snyder's). Looks like an updated Adam West batmobile. Reeves wasn't lying when he said he wanted multiple Batman aesthetics, past and present.

R rating was pointless for a few broken bones and f-bombs, they really missed out on little girl audience considering its a girl empowering film

Movie about a bunch of female vigilantes/killers is empowering to girls? :nerd::nerd::nerd:

best look at pattinson in the suit so far and the shoulders arent as huge as the set pics, probably had stunt padding on that one

bats.jpg

Da hemi used by Dom in F8 looked more menacing than this joint. :smh::smh::smh:

F9 going to be more of a super hero film than this. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Movie about a bunch of female vigilantes/killers is empowering to girls? :nerd::nerd::nerd:

movie isnt really about that, it was about female independence (mostly from men)

harley is trying to survive after the break-up with joker/without his protection
montoya is trying to do work while her chief keeps taking credit
canary is trying to escape black mask
huntress trying to avenge her family (really the smallest storyline in the film)

I dig the batmobile.

Remember, he's pretty much starting off as the Batman in the first film. It will eventually get upgraded.

movie isnt really about that, it was about female independence (mostly from men)

harley is trying to survive after the break-up with joker/without his protection
montoya is trying to do work while her chief keeps taking credit
canary is trying to escape black mask
huntress trying to avenge her family (really the smallest storyline in the film)

Meh, let's agree to disagree on this one.

im not saying thats why the movie was good but ww and cap marvel capitalized on that to young girls to make $$$

Back
Top Bottom