DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

01816406-ce0d-4082-bab0-30335ce01976.gif
48764bfa-3b2f-4043-9615-b948c7dbfc3b.gif
If they would have with this practical makeup instead of the dark cgi her character would have looked a lot better.

This was funny keep clicking into the quoted tweet.

If anyone wants to answer his Aquaman Trident tweet, my boy was the prop guy who made the tridents for the movies. He said the BvS one was his moms from the beginning of Aquaman and the gold one was Poseidon's. One answer solved. Hundreds more to go:lol:

If anyone wants to answer his Aquaman Trident tweet, my boy was the prop guy who made the tridents for the movies. He said the BvS one was his moms from the beginning of Aquaman and the gold one was Poseidon's. One answer solved. Hundreds more to go:lol:
Dope answer. Aquaman is one of the few DC movies I haven't seen yet. Wife wants to watch it but she been BSing hard every time I bring it up.

Dope answer. Aquaman is one of the few DC movies I haven't seen yet. Wife wants to watch it but she been BSing hard every time I bring it up.

Shazam and Aquaman are probably the two lowest expectations for CBM's I've ever had. And while neither movie made me an actual fan of each character, I will say both were fairly enjoyable.

If they are doing with different world steez, All I want from this dude to do is to convince Affleck to get his **** together, make a quality stand-alone Batman flick, with none of the extended universe nonsense, and call it a day.

Last edited:
I really hoped they would have done something nice with the gold armor, but instead let Apex Predator Wiig destroy it like wtf.

It felt like that scene in Iron Man 3 at the shipyard when ALL the Iron Man suits were deployed only to be shot up in the sky like fireworks :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

This dude WonderWoman was flying everywhere and Batman never heard of her until BvS? :rofl:
Ain’t no one remind Bruce that we almost went WW3 and people’s wishes were coming true :lol:

Would seem so many aspects about ‘84 would change the whole damn world forever

Again, DCEU needs to look at marvel especially winter soldier.. just because something could be a global threat doesn’t mean it has to blow to THAT level and then gotta address all the fallout

Would seem so many aspects about ‘84 would change the whole damn world forever

Again, DCEU needs to look at marvel especially winter soldier.. just because something could be a global threat doesn’t mean it has to blow to THAT level and then gotta address all the fallout
They are going to say this movie specifically takes place on Earth-84 :rofl:

I really hoped they would have done something nice with the gold armor, but instead let Apex Predator Wiig destroy it like wtf.

It felt like that scene in Iron Man 3 at the shipyard when ALL the Iron Man suits were deployed only to be shot up in the sky like fireworks :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Not only that, but they made it seem like Asteria died for a huge sacrifice, but she seemed pretty Gucci at the end of the movie.

Back
Top Bottom