DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

WarnerBros really don't know how to DC, its so crazy. Giving joker the venom treatment
It's crazy because it's not like they acquired DC or anything. People can say that Disney watered-down Star Wars or made Marvel too family friendly, but DC is Warner Bros. so for them not to put together the right writers, directors, producers, etc. to nail these movies is baffling.

Last edited:
I used to hate on little caesars but last year someone brought over the pizza with pepperoni / sausage / ham and it was good AF. Was surprised.

The Batman has a lot riding on it's shoulders. If this movie isn't a record breaking box office hit, then it's time to reboot the entire DC media division. Everything from the small screen to the big screen. This brand is severely fractured

the batman isnt even part of the dceu so i dont know how that could affect anything in that verse but even if its only halfway decent, its gon make a billi

i mean the joker made a billi and seemed like most here are mad that it got a sequel :lol:

if i were to guess, the dceu hinges on flashpoint but even that likely soft reboots the whole universe and make the snyderverse non-existent moving forward

the end kind of hinted he could have escaped (or that it might have been all in his head?) and he got followers after he killed the host on tv and they were rioting for him

if he doesnt escape, for some weird reason they might let him out thinking he has been rehabbed

i mean we were just talking about peacemaker calling bats a p*ssy because he doesnt kill and then in the animated thread where supes finally kills him because dude kept on killing but bats still refuses to so obviously this dude is always on the loose

from there on out, i am sure they can try and base the story on one of the other hundreds of comic book stories

that version doesnt seem like a gangster but they could make him a schizo where the other half is cult leader, he kind of cherished that in the last film when he was enjoying all the destruction and he was standing on the car

lots of ways to go but its all about execution and whether they can pull it off, based on NTcritics, its gon be tough as most doesnt really like the first one

FLBOvG8X0AAVNGe.jpeg

the 4K 1.43:1 aspect ratio IMAX in Reading, MA has been closed since start of pandemic and wont be open in time for this, altho the reddit detectives have reported they aiming for first half of 2022.

so closest IMAX in that size is providence :emoji_expressionless:

Prolly do Dolby for now...

Not even sure why anybody is doubting The Batman.

He's not Wonder Woman or even Superman.

Who said he's the joker we are familiar with?
I guess The Joker as a legacy villain could work.

Yes. Always.

What was the last Batman movie that performed poorly? 30 years ago?

WB doesn't really care if a comic book movie isn't praised. As long as it makes money. Especially Batman. That's pretty much the sole reason they make them.

Last edited:

This is such a weird complaint by anyone, especially a director.

:lol: @ so many ppl digging for all the sex scenes and implied sex in superhero movies and shows. Gunn did name more shows than movies though.

Soderbergh should just make a superhero movie himself where the hero's regular human problems is that he or she is a sex addict.

Cant wait for Fincher or Tarantino to complain about the lack of sex in animated movies next :lol:

Back
Top Bottom