DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Man. That was whack as hell :lol:
fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif

Waste of time..

He told WB the people want to see Superman go One-On-One With The Great One!

Last edited:
i never really looked at this image in detail before, but they really got some random *** dude to put on the suit. they could have got at least a body builder with some muscle :lol:
78510C75-8E9D-4CD5-90B0-6AD4CE53CFEA.jpeg

i never really looked at this image in detail before, but they really got some random *** dude to put on the suit. they could have got at least a body builder with some muscle :lol:

Straight up back handed slapped Cavill doing this :lol:

yeah i believe its zachary levis stunt double but dude isnt super buff because shazams suit is extra padded already

Post credit scene, no face with some AI generated quick dialog to make you think he's coming back for a sequel. Rock ain't low.
iron-man-colonel-rhodes.gif

Yeah I gotta wait to actually see if Rocky forced WB/Discovery to give Cavill a new deal and contract that includes a Superman movie.

That sounds like a lot off of insisting on a cameo.

Still would've preferred the Black Adam movie be set in a different universe.

A Justice Society team doesn't make any sense after the Justice League and BvS.

Yeah I gotta wait to actually see if Rocky forced WB/Discovery to give Cavill a new deal and contract that includes a Superman movie.

That sounds like a lot off of insisting on a cameo.

got to keep in mind, cavill manager is rockys ex which runs their talent agency so technically rocky is cavills manager :lol:

not too farfetch

The new management at WBD probably wants Cavill back. It was Hamada and co that wanted to move away from him

Back
Top Bottom