DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Out now

Gonna start this weekend, can't wait :pimp:

The second they announced Bruce Timm was on board and developing a new series period, batman or otherwise, I was sold :lol:

Only seen the 1st episode so far, but this caped crusader is :emoji_fire:

On the other hand, I tried watching that suicide squad isekai and after about 4-5 episodes I had to drop it. That **** is not good :lol:

I actually like Isekai. The animation gets very good in the last couple episodes. Like they switched studios or something midway.

jim and barbara also kinda look Indian. :lol:

The design for two-face is simpler but looks grosser than his look in BTAS.

Caped Crusader Harley Quinn thick as a brick.
IMG_2446.png

Two episodes in, and it's definitley a spiritual sequel to Batman TAS.

That's the vibes EYE was getting watching the trailer so thanks for the confirmation.

Yet another show to the backlog. :lol: :smh:

Hot take, not enough Batman / Bruce Wayne in the series…4 episodes in and that’s my main gripe at this point…

They get more into it, and i'm sure they will in following seasons to show growth, but what more are you expecting? He's either pretending to be a playboy or Batmanning. Also I think the gruff, lack of depth and being kind of a **** is intentional for essentially a year one Batman. He's not even close to Alfred at this point, treats "Pennyworth" like just his butler.

Back
Top Bottom