DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I'm re watching training day and Dallas buyers club before I see this movie.

Margot Robbie is one of the hottest 40 year old looking 20 year olds out there. Just talking face wise of course. She needs to add about 100lbs to those bones.

Margot Robbie is one of the hottest 40 year old looking 20 year olds out there. Just talking face wise of course. She needs to add about 100lbs to those bones.
:rolleyes You're bugging.

If Melissa McCarthy is what turns you on just watch her movies man :lol:

kind of funny that Will didn't want to be in Django because Django wasn't the "star", yet he took this role and he knows damn well everyone wants to see the Joker, not his character. Unless he was in it for some Margot yambs. :lol:

kind of funny that Will didn't want to be in Django because Django wasn't the "star", yet he took this role and he knows damn well everyone wants to see the Joker, not his character. Unless he was in it for some Margot yambs. :lol:
I don't think the joker will have that much screen time. The Stars will be will and Margot probably with joker having memorable but less screen time

Also Margot yambs

Yeah the rumors I've been hearing for this is Joker isn't in it a whole lot. I don't think he's who the SS are going after.

Will's definitely in it for Margot yambs.

Man... And here I had my hopes up watching will Smith playing someone other than will Smith in a costume

kind of funny that Will didn't want to be in Django because Django wasn't the "star", yet he took this role and he knows damn well everyone wants to see the Joker, not his character. Unless he was in it for some Margot yambs.
laugh.gif
Probably because his career has been on the decline lately.

But more likely the Margot yambs.

laugh.gif

Got as close as I could to the bat suit at comic con and took some pics with my phone to capture the detail of it. Wasn't feeling this suit at first but now I'm definitely sold on it.

http://s1164.photobucket.com/user/p...603F1554-7A6C-4024-A219-29FB2EE868DB.jpg.html

http://s1164.photobucket.com/user/p...8C270343-6EF3-4ACF-A4FC-95962859396A.jpg.html

I love how they just completely ignored the recent "armor" interpretation of the Batsuit and made a fly *** superhero costume :pimp:

Last edited:
Is an R rating too optimistic for Suicide Squad? I mean, they clearly want things to take a darker route than Marvel has been doing so I'd be fine with leaving BvS as PG-13 or PG even but SS is looking like it garners an R rating 
eek.gif

Dude said she looks 40. Too many big chicks probably sat on his head.

"She needs to add 100 pounds" read that like man what? :rofl:

Rebel Wilson would prob be more of his type,plus she's Australian as well :lol:

Last edited:
A decade older really? I don't see it,maybe 5 years tops but she still looks the same :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom