DC Universe Online Trailer - 6 minutes, Vol. Screw the game, make this a full length movie..

I went in with out playing the beta and got the game yesterday for ps3.... i love it so far it's my cup of tea.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Are they doing a first month free deal?
Also how important is team play? First MMO and none of my friends have this yet

Are they doing a first month free deal?
Also how important is team play? First MMO and none of my friends have this yet

Yeah the first month subscription is free.

I think Team play comes in more towards the later half. My friend whose getting this hasnt picked it up yet and ive had a pretty easy time going through the game by myself so far. Im still early on though.

Yeah the first month subscription is free.

I think Team play comes in more towards the later half. My friend whose getting this hasnt picked it up yet and ive had a pretty easy time going through the game by myself so far. Im still early on though.

Picked it up when I got out of work. Took an hour and a half to download.......and the servers are down.

Picked it up when I got out of work. Took an hour and a half to download.......and the servers are down.

Yah, the game is supposed to be soloable to level 30 since it is a bit more action oriented and made for the PS3.
Grouping becomes more important at endgame.

Glad some of you guys are enjoying the game, to those who play in PC, I'm in the Zero Hour server and my mains name is Darkness Infernal part of the giant DC Raider league.
Thinking of starting a villain league but on another server since villains are out numbered in the Zero Hour server.

Yah, the game is supposed to be soloable to level 30 since it is a bit more action oriented and made for the PS3.
Grouping becomes more important at endgame.

Glad some of you guys are enjoying the game, to those who play in PC, I'm in the Zero Hour server and my mains name is Darkness Infernal part of the giant DC Raider league.
Thinking of starting a villain league but on another server since villains are out numbered in the Zero Hour server.

Level cap is at 30 right now.

Marks of Distinction (used to buy T2 gear) can only be had from doing Raids, only 4 available right now but before you get there you need to Marks of Triumph to get T1 gear to do those raids. They do randomly drop on Vaults at times but that is very, very rare.

Marks of Triumph can be had from duos and doing the hard mode alerts.

Level cap is at 30 right now.

Marks of Distinction (used to buy T2 gear) can only be had from doing Raids, only 4 available right now but before you get there you need to Marks of Triumph to get T1 gear to do those raids. They do randomly drop on Vaults at times but that is very, very rare.

Marks of Triumph can be had from duos and doing the hard mode alerts.

screw the game if they were smart they wouldve mad this into a movie first

saw the trailer 4x and counting, sick

screw the game if they were smart they wouldve mad this into a movie first

saw the trailer 4x and counting, sick

Back
Top Bottom